Reviews for The Curse of the Teddy Bear
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Cute :)
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
that's gotta be one humiliating way to go. haha XD
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cute
Lord N chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was sad and pandora was playing a sad song so it made it even sadder
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
EPIC. Mr "I'm wonderful", can't even walk across a room without tripping. :D Of course, neither can I, but I'm not trying to kill people...
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
-blinks and then grins with an EXTREAMLY amused look- Well, that was epic. "Neither one can live while the other survives." A teddy bear/stag plush toy: Voldie trips over it and AK's himself. Yeah. I am PRETTY sure that Sybil Trelawney didn't see THAT one coming, seer or not. Nor anyone else who knew the so-called Prophecy...lol. X) Turn this into a AU fic - it would host a LOT of laughs! XDDD
mattcun chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
funny
Nanchih chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like this. A bit confusing - is it a bear or a toy stag? Any parent knows the curse - I'm going to be dodging toy cars, which are at least as deadly!
Taboo22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
took me a while to figure out that he tripped on the bear.
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Hahahaha! Yes. Just Yes. That was an epic win. I loved it.
don't push button push BOOM chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Observe, as I fall anime-style and go into the lucrative business of mushroom farming, akin to that of Suou Tamaki of Ouran High School Host Club. I must say that this was by far the most idiotic bastardization of the typical Voldemort-goes-to-AK-Harry-on-Halloween scene. I am not ashamed to admit that I made myself appear to have completely lost my mind by laughing until I cried. Thank you for that hysterical image now embedded into my brain. Hopefully my roommate won't mind too much about my sporadic cackling tonight as I attempt to fall asleep tonight.
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
LOL
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
How cute Voldyshorts getts defeted by a teddy bear!

Looking forward to see what you come up with next.
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is more believable than JKR's version! Great job, thank you for writing it.
SparksMightFly chapter 1 . 4/29/2009