Reviews for Silverfish
Reader chapter 1 . 2/24
Absolutely, Bloody, Completely, Deliberately, Entertainingly, Fabulously, Greatly HILARIOUS!
Kieran chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
You. Are. Officially. My. Favorite. Writer.
Right after J.K. Rowling.
Georgepoodle chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I laughed so much that it hurt, and that doesn't happen often. Good job :)
whoufflescribe chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Lol. Loved it. So clever, and the best part was that I can definitely imagine Sirius doing that.
AkaiTsumi chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh. My. God.

This is so funny! I think I say this about all your fics, but still, this was like the funniest thing I've ever read! XD
Middle-Earth Muggle chapter 1 . 9/6/2010

That was GREAT :claps:

I haven't laughed that hard in a while; thanks!

Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Seriously (or Siriusly) howlingly funny.

Now if I could just figure out _how_ you do this, as in make every blessed sentence an occasion for spraying the computer screen with coffee and/or giving oneself a caffeinated sinus wash, I could pull off feats like this myself...
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh, Sirius!

Very amusing, very enjoyable. I had to google silverfish, and now kind of wish I hadn't. XP
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very funny. Laughed all way through. Can so easily picture Sirius doing exactly what you wrote.
la-rubinita chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I found a silverfish in one of my kitchen cupboards this morning, and, after an embarrassing squeal and approximately two minutes of dramatic retching, it made me think of this story. It was just as funny the second time around as it was the first :D
Mistyquest chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
These tears are tears of JOY! I love this.
fanfictionator chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Haha, Sirius is awesome and fun- So. . . I was thinking it would be really cool if you wrote a story involving Draco Malfoy and Hermione fighting about why the sky is blue or something like that. . . Plus it's my 16th birthday today! What a great present ;D Please?
Izote chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Pure comic genius. Truly. Makes me laugh every time I read it. May the fight against silverfish be won. D

Mickiee 8D chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh my... this story is chalk full of epic win.

I was giggling maniacally the whole way through it, but what really got me was the Doctor Suess reference. That was pure awesome sauce right there.

And silverfish are creepy little buggers.

Keep on going with the Raidically wonderful crackishness -headshot-. xDD
Tearlit chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
...this is the most hilarious thing EVER. Though I didn't know silverfish were quite so...rambunctious.