Reviews for Don't Wake Me Up
I liked this!
Kagami Cutie chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
please! this was great!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Loved it! amazing discription the story gave me the chills in a good way :D
Strawberry Bells chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
W00t! I loved it!
Tama-kun chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
So cute!
StoryLover345 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That's a great idea! You're a REALLY good writer. Update soon!
Amuto Luver chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Hello!

I loved this one shot! ;D I would love it if you could continue this into a series! I wish I could subscribe, but I don't have a fanfiction account.. well, actually I do but I'm running away from my ex so I can't give him a chance to find me and I'm too lazy to make a new one.

So, anyway! I have a little suggestion, I hope you would accept it? I was on YouTube and watched the episodes where Ikuto is in her bed. I noticed that he says a lot of "I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to" and "Hurry and grow up" and "Don't worry, I won't do anything weird." and such. He loves her, but he also knows that she still is a child. And I just though.. "What if Ikuto (or Amu) talked in his (her) sleep? Who would be the one running away or will there be something happening? x3"

I hope you could do something about it, or I may have to make another profile to write it myself.. ;)
anonymous howdoyouspellthat chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
cool
Kags21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I think you should make this into a collection of one shots
Rebecca chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh yes please do write some more! this first one was so sweet. I love amuto stories!
XxhottprincessxX chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i think u should make it into a collection.i like those stories where either ikuto or amu turns into a cat.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
nice story hope it turns into a collection 3
QueenXxIceXxCat chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
meow! that was so cute nya!
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
love it. please carry this on!

love the b.d. quote btw.

twinerdette :*
nana567 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I like this chapter on the next one maybe Amu should be at the park wearing something that will atract ikuto's attention... like a tight and short dress that she will look pretty in.