Reviews for Primal Desires Masquerades
icefang7 chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
aw,poor william!great chapter and story!thanks for the update and please continue soon!
JenMar91 chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
That's so sad. I love it and I can't wait for more!

~ Jennie Marie
BlueAngel01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Keep writing
anothertwilighter chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
Great story, great writing!
JenMar91 chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
OMG! I love it and I can't wiat for more!

~ Jennie Marie
TwyliteLuvr chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
Oh goshh! That's so sadd!

Very well written though.

Thanks for writing.

Update soon.

twy
My-Bella chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
VBR, thank you again for letting me come along for the ride. My heart is still pounding after this one!
former.trackstar chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
yikes! I love this story. Its so unique!

Please update fast. :)
melliegirl13 chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
O.M.G. I definitely didn't see that coming! WOW what does that mean with the wedding? This was wow! I'm speechless... I can't wait to see what you write next... keep up the great work and update soon please!
Isabella303 chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
AH! Great cliffie! I love Esme and Carlisle in this story! But something still seems off with William and Camille - I don't know, but why Edward as the leader w/out some motive? I am kind of worried for him! I really am getting attached to this story - you are really taking the concept and expanding it very well. The characters are written with such expanse and variety. LOVE IT! - Great job!
emillythestrange chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
that was so unexpected! i love this tory an dplease update soon!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
No way! Grr. Not fair to end there. Please update soon.

George
TwyliteLuvr chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
AH!

Update, please!

twy
nia-ox chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
I was going to review and say that I loved this chapter (which I kind of still do) but now that cliffhanger has surpassed it all!

They've been taken? Who? Okay, probably the Volturi. Where? Maybe to Italy? Ah, who knows? You do...Okay, I think I'm just loopy from sleep deprivation, but anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
ok this was so worth the wait! great chapter.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »