Reviews for Primal Desires Masquerades
csp4 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I'm not used to Edward in such an adult role:) It's nice! I think he's up for it too:)

And I was right about the visions & William...interesting!
csp4 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I've looked at the pictures for the Primal Desires stories. Great pictures! Thanks

Vampire fire breathers! Who'da thought?

'If I start jumping around like them, kill me,' he thought to me.

Poor Jasper! Being around happy women makes him feel like doing what they are doing...squeal, bounce, jump::)) LOL

"My cufflink was caught on my jacket and I was trying to shake it loose," I responded. 'Nice save,' Jasper and Alice thought together LOL

Hunting in formalwear::))

I believe I figured out what the 'visions' & William's cryptic words are about. Not going to say it outloud tho::))
csp4 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Teaching Emmett to dance should be fun:) LOL

"No, probably not." He had a 50/50 chance of getting the answer right. Wrong choice:( LOL

"but I don't want to talk about them just yet" Why, oh why, do they keep important things to themselves? Edward is such a putz if he doesn't think telling everyone what has been happening won't help! Bella is another one that does that:( I understand why Alice does it sometimes tho.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I think waiting until the ball to ask Bella to marry her is a mistake:( Oh no, a full moon!

"This would surely be an unforgettable night" The paranoia is really kicking in:(
csp4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Esme's gift's to Bella were nice, especially Charlie's shirt:) nice touch!

And a titanium bracelet! Wonderful:) She usually gets a necklace. A bracelet is better...at least in my eyes:)

Jasper always gets so excited about anything civil war! It's just a chess set Jasper:)

Your Cullen family is so unbelievably full of love:) It makes me have hope that human families could be that way too...NOT
tds88 chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I may truly be a sappy hopeless romantic in all possible ways but it never seems to surprise me at how happy I am when I read a good story with a very happy ending.

This story had it all-combined with Primal Desires-there was drama and suspense, romance and action. You were able to keep me on my toes and drag me deeper into the story with every chapter. You are a great writer and I wish you luck on all your future endeavors.

Thank you for such a great story.
tds88 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
I'm not sure I like the idea of Edward becoming the leader of the Vampires. I can see how it would make it easier on the family and everything, but I still see it more like Edward, wanting him to live in his happily ever after instead of taking on such a huge responsibility.

As for the ending with Esme and Camille being "taken"...you certainly keep us on our toes don't you?
tds88 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Hmmm this new development with William and Camille and the Volturi is intriguing. I can't wait to find out what happens.

The proposal was so amazing and perfect. I could picture it all as it played out and I loved that Bella scared Edward with her first response.
expiredkoolaid chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
Just.. absolutely amazing. Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.
trini36 chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
i love your work. the evolution of your edward has been the i've read yet. thanks
BlueDiamondRing chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
That was just an awsome story you wrote. Really loved your Edward and Bella and the whole family. It was great what you did with the story and your vision of it.
danna0724 chapter 9 . 2/23/2010
wow... what a great chappy and a great story VBR... I enjoyed it completely. Thank you for sharing it with me!
danna0724 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
oh what a great chappy... nice little lemon there at the end... yay!
danna0724 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
oh, so diplomatic! such a great plot BB... can't wait to see how the celebration goes and the wedding too of course!
TwiguysObsessed chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
Incredibly epic :)
danna0724 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
oh wow... what an action packed chappy... bummer about the wedding being delayed... but damn... to target Esme... you had to know that would piss off the whole Cullen family something fierce stupid stupid Roland...
267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »