Reviews for Primal Desires Masquerades
danna0724 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
oh wow... didn't see that one coming...
danna0724 chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Interesting... so... Williams "sight" is it subjective like Alice's?
danna0724 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Yet another great chappy VBR!
danna0724 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
another great chappy VBR!
danna0724 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh what a wonderful reunion! And what could possibly be in that damned envelope?
semery chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
I know it's late...after all the story has been done since June! :-) But I wanted you to know that this was an absolutely wonderful new direction for Edward & Bella! I loved PD and whipped right through PDM! Thank you for sharing!
soton chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
Really enjoyable story. The passion between Edward and Bella is wonderful. The love the Cullens have for each other is heart warming. Thank you. :D
soton chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Wow - emotional chapter. I really hope that for once the Cullens will only have good things happen to them - but that just never seems to be on the cards for them! :(

But if the Volturi are coming to pay them a visit, lets hope William has their back.
soton chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
So glad that you wrote a sequel - thank you. :P

Really loved Bella's present of Charlie's shirt - so touching.

Happy that Edward is so relaxed and loving now - yeah for Bella.
KatnissClaryDarcy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
cool!
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
i LOVED the story! i loved how... magical it was! LoL
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
i liked that edward played a Bosendorfer! loved it!
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
loved this chapter! i loved the female shrieking and i loved all of the funny little bits in the chapter!
wmomm22 chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
i thought that this was such a beautiful story.i felt so bad for william,but relieved when camille a romantic story
princessnerra chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It ended too soon, I felt like there was alot more to tell. :)
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »