Reviews for Green and Gold
Rindalis chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was all kinds of fabulous. No like seriously im going to have to put this on my 'death note fanfiction to reread around Christmas because its Christmas themed' list. And just like everyone else who has reviewed, I have to mention L. As the sugarplum fairy. This was especially funny to me because I dance. So I kept imagining the characters in actual Nutcrcker ballet coustumes. All I could picture was L in a purple tutu. Well im going to cut myself off now or else I just won't stop. I might go and leave painfully long reviews on some of your other stories now. Yeah sorry about that, bye.
setting the world on fire chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
that was beautiful
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Mello and Near were kinda creeped out but Matt seemed fine! And he kinda disappeared after the fight. Guess he was off to play some video games! But then again, since they were inside he could've gone out for a smoke.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
the nutcracker is one of my favorite christmas stories, and the DN version cracked me up! loved it.
MyColdHeart chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
rofl, of course L would be the Sugar Plum Fairy...
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 1 . 6/5/2009

was light?

write more

plz! _\)
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Unbelievably adorable. Mello and Near were too cute for words, and I loved the Sugar Plum Fairy!L bit. xDD

Really great.
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was so cute

The dream was priceless.

So, is L's new... "friend" actually Light?
Wiw chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
G'aww! Definelty the BEST MelloXNear that I've read so far! Though- I don't really know how... "friendship-like" this is as much as it is "romance" ... Then again it could just be that it is me that has misunderstood the whole point of the story... O_O;; (I hope not!) You have perfectly described Nears character- and I love how you put LXLight in there as well XD Truly, amazing fic Wilia
Kelayoh chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh Lordy. L decked out as the sugar plum fairy and being kissed tenderly by Light is, without a doubt, absolutely the best Christmas present my inner fangirl could ever receive. XD

I must say, I'm very impressed by your style! You have a wonderful way with words, as I suspected you would, and your characterizations are very interesting. You make Near and Mello much more friendly toward each other than most, and you definitely bring them vibrantly to life. I love the quirky imaginitive style here, and I wish to read more of your work. So I shall, dammit! (goes off to harass you further)
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
hey..this is just like the nutcracker! Omg! Love it!
Alien ABC's chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love this one. :) The descriptions are beautiful, and it also really manages to convey the - well, it sounds a bit cheesy, but the wonder of Christmas, which I feel like is a big part of The Nutcracker. XDD And L as the Sugar Plum Fairy made me laugh so hard; of course he would be! DD
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
AW! How cute! L is the sugar-plum fairy! -laughs so hard I die and gets revived- Oh my god that was hilarious. And Mello and Near were so cute! Love it!
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is so PRETY. No, really. If you were on the other end of the IM instead of brushing your teeth (*wicked grin*) I'd be raving all over you right about now. I mean, seriously, it's so adorable. I'm right in the mood for adorable right now, even dream-adorable. Merry Christmas to you too, baby girl, you make me grin. *hearts fiercely*

P.S. of all the lines, I think, just possibly, that I loved this one the most: "He was almost as pretty as Mello". *beams*

P.P.S. my skills as a reviewer never cease to astound me...
MimiB.Real chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was really a very cute story, and the idea of the Nutcracker being replaced by a robot works. ('Specially since that's sort of Near's thing.)