Reviews for A New Day
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 7 . 4/28
WOOP YEA AWESOME
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 5 . 4/28
Haha quilites! Double check when ever you write a story for words or spelling because then sometimes people won't know what it means. :)
Pathatlon chapter 11 . 1/13
Perhaps the ending was a bit gooey :P But I LOVED how it began. I loved how she was stuck between two cars, about to die.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Good
Lovetta Dream chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
She would be the first vampire to blush...
LSRP chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
Like it, like it! Specially the fact that she didn't even register the priest words or anything, just pain and the darkness. I like that, a more graphic death would have ruined it. I think it was perfect.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
i really like it!
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
Love the history! Seems very real too, that could have happen in the book... great look to the other side! (I don't know If I'm making sense xD) congrats!
noone003 chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
I loved this story so much! It was great and very well written! Keep up the good work I can't wait to read more!
Tay Vamp chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
shitty luck.
claramadesouffles chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I cried during this chapter! You are such a good writer! On to the next one...
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
Wow! Really great story. I think you portrated the characters really good. :) I love it!
Roseabell16 chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
cute story did anyone contuine it if thy did can u tell me the name i want to read it
leaveittochance chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
i lovve this story. im sad its over but its perfect the way it is and i wouldnt change it at all
SparklyVamp chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
no you cant stop there! please continue with it...or write a sequel...pretty please :)

SparklyVamp