Reviews for A Different Sort of Quest's End
Ooh, I wish there was more! This looks awesome. A younger Merlin . . . ha, it'd be kinda funny for him to wake up and insult the team, like he would with Gwaine and Percival, etc. Thanks for writing!
Jennifer Stewart chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Love the story can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Plz update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Well, I guess you still have writers block? Date 10.20.13...! Like the story...please finish!
LinBates chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Well I loved what you have written and wish that either you yourself or someone else would continue it. I haven't watched enough SGC-1 to do it myself! I know, I know you said you wouldn't do it yourself, which is why you put it up for adoption, but no one has adopted it yet.

Maybe you could suggest it to someone else you know who writes and give them the basis or premise you were working from or you could try it again yourself. After all this time something new might come to you! Just a thought!
vmiller chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I like it.
TheImpossiblePen chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Love it, love it, love it! I wanted to write something similar, extending beyond this scene...but you beat me to it. And this was written beautifully, so I'll leave it be for now! :)
anyagracea chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Write more this awesome! (best crossover ever!)
JoWashington chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Utterly fantastic start! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Continue this, please?
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Great
sessha-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh, this is just demanding more to be written! Oh, please write more for this, please!
Khodgi01 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Merlin would fit absolutely brilliantly in with SG-1! Hehe I loved Vala's response to who Merlin apparently was - the age old 'Really...?' XD

With your permission, if I get around to it, I would love to write my own version of this, taking it a bit further if I can. Would that be alright?
fernazab chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
We don't blame you for not wanting to keep going, but you did an excellent job. It's a pity you didn't take it a little further to show some interaction.