Reviews for Deviousness At Its Best
WritingPurple chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aha, I went out hunting RegalxRaine fics and I found yours! (This is bandnerd88 from LJ, in case you were wondering. :D ) This was adorable. xD Colette was so cute, and I loved all the chaos going on in the background; I think it was fantastic. I could almost hear it in my head.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Collete is cute when she's trying to be mischevious. trying being the key word.

The general discord of the camp, and the adults ignoring it, was also good.
Fried Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Haha, that was funny and well-written. Seems like a very real conversation that Raine and Regal would have. I think they'd be good together.

FAVED!

-FC
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This is a great one shot, the way you've written Colette is lovely and the way in which Raine and Regal interact is nice too. :)

The idea of the Extraordinary Fishing Pole is wonderful, as is the image of poor Colette having to have multiple attempts at climbing up into the tree. _ I liked the way you wrote about the kinda domino effect Zelos' flirting had too. :)
FireEdge chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You know, I still prefer Kraine over RegalRaine (hot damn, what was the short form of that pairing again?), but I'm not really minding it right now. Maybe it's because it's KINDA hinted at in the second game... Anyway, Colette's so silly and cute. XD I love how Regal totally believes her. WATCH OUT SHEENA!
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh wow! That was just like a sence from a romance noval. I was SO cute! Please keep the stories coming. P.S. I would have had Regal or Raine pull on the mistletoe!
gulliblemuffin chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
It's so nice to see a decent writer that doesn't consistently give Colette the short end of the stick. I happen to be one of the maybe five or ten people in the world who loves that character, and I absolutely ADORE your interpretation of her. That futile deviousness is both hilarious and believably in-character.

Very cute. :3
whiterose2406 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aw... This was so cute! Really, it was. I loved it. n.n

I happen to like the Regal/Raine pairing, though it is an odd one to a lot of people, lol.

Colette is a bit smarter than many people give her credit for. I can see her doing something like this, haha.

And that little spat between Lloyd and Genis just sounds like them, lol. And nice Zelos and Sheena, too. XD Poor Zelos. n.n;

Anyway, great job! :)