Reviews for A Troubled Partnership
Ariel D chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
How did I miss this one? That's puzzling. Anyway, Artemis has the best lines here, although Jarlaxle's despair over his hat is funny. Still, Artemis' last line, so deadpan, is hilarious.
Rat-Man chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Funny ending! Real witty. Found it very amousing, especially when Gwen sat on Jarlaxle. Well done.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
*snort* loved it xD
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Very funny!
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I almost hyperventilated holding back hysterical laughter at 2:00am. This was hilarious and should be subtitled 'Further Adventures of Jarlaxle and Drizzt's Diary!'

Bonus points for gratuitous use of the word 'penis,' as well as mentioning Drizzt having anything connection to his mother at all, when he usually does his best to imagine that he never had one. (I've never heard of immaculate conception through the male parent, but I'm willing to bet that Drizzt believes in it). Also, Entreri saying penis has got to be the most hilarious thing here.

Please write more wacky hijinks including all three of them!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
...Um...Well...Your right, you are demented...Talk about a weird sense of humor.
jarltreri chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
"he's old"

...

priceless! wonderfully light drabble! On a side note.. I can't wait for the next instalment of What Ends Well..
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
ROFL! OH please, please, please continue this! I will send you cookies! .
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Not kidding, this just may be the best thing I've ever read. That last line was a killer. ] I enjoyed it immensely. Excellent work, as always.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
HILARIOUS!

Gosh, it was breath-taking. Jarlaxle is so... demented. Yeah, you've got the word.

And Artemis is just as delicious in his passive way :p.

You MUST write more about these three, really you must.

Please do :p.

Nuitari Aquarius
chair-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ahahaha!

That was pretty much my attitude when I read the last line. Lol. It's amazing how you manage to set things up which might not be as funny otherwise, I have always admired that in you as a writer. Haha it was great. Anything with Artemis, Drizzt, AND Jarlaxle in it is bound to be good, but it takes a special talent to make it great. And somewhat believable. Slightly. lol.

Omg it was good. Rock on, and write more!
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hehe, your funnybone seems to be surviving the winter nicely. :) And you know, it might not have been intentional foreshadowing, but Jarlaxle slipping a "protruding object" out of Drizzt's pocket sort of lent to the entire tone of the piece, lol.