Reviews for Fa La La La La
COOKIECHEESEMAN chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I was wondering why this story was rated teen. Then I noticed the icing. Now I know why it was rated teen.

Actually, I can take a slight guess as to Xirysa's comment on her review about the icing. She(?) said she played in a band with a brass instrument. I used to be in a jazz band in high school (I still play my trumpet though) and I learned a bit about the history and stuff. Sometimes, jazz (and it's brass and saxophones) are/is meant to be seductive and shock-inducing, and Lyn licking the icing off her fingers was... seductive... and... shock-inducing.

I now feel like a pervert. Eww.

Even if my hunch is completely wrong, it's an interesting theory.

ANYWAYS, great job once again! I do enjoy when narration switches to the person's thoughts, and it worked really well here. Kudos!

Sain always seems exaggerated in his stories, and it's no different here! Keep it up! It keeps the story silly and fun.

Long live really awkward moments!

10/10 Woo hoo!
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Poor Kent...I loved Florina's epiphany. It was just so innocently natural. And the transitions were good.

P.S.I love that phrase, "mistletoe of doom".
P O chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
XD LOL. That was HILARIOUS. I was laughing basically the ENTIRE time. XD I
FireEdge chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Definitely intense. In the way that makes me laugh at Kent's spacey-ness. XD I love it when Lyn's super hyper and devilish. It's just too much fun to watch Kent being suckered into these things. Oh, a question: did you mean to write "rogue knight" rather than "rouge knight"? That was the only thing I caught that resembled a typo. Anyway, tons of fun and holiday cheer!

P.S. Kent's boot was fantastic.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Curse you...you've made me start reviewing like you do, pulling out the quotes and such...xD Well, here we go!

[Lyndis wanted to roll her eyes, but the bread—precious—was far more important.] NO LIE. Hello, cake!

[Really. They were.] I'm sure, Kent. I really love his thought process. And how he freaks out and can't remember how to get back to work xD.

[“U-uhm, actually…those would be c-clouds…”] Florina is so cute!

GAH. That whole thing was cute. I'm, like, floundering in cuteness (not necessarily a bad thing, mind you). Impish!Lyn is extremely adorable, and you managed to make everything quite funny with sheer dramatics...YES, SAIN! OFF INTO THE SHADOWS YOU GO! LIKE /BATMAN/! Anyway, loved it.

Kender
NewPaladin chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Kent is really cute, when hes confused. OMG, i couldnt stop smiling while i read it. Did you ever thought about a SethxEirika fic. Their just slightly different. But i think you would do it great.
Princess Priscilla chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I'll admit - the title of the fic attracted me. XD

But I loved this.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I am such a horrible influence on you. But... ILU

Now... You know what I like best about it? (Aside from the icing, I mean.) The humor. This was... GASP.

THIS.

WAS.

HUMORUS. [shot for anatomy pun]

Anyway... Sain was Sain, Kent was Kent, and Florina was Florina, and Lyn was... devious. I liked that.

Now, do something similar for RoV, k?

(I can't even do any favorites here, you made me laugh so hard.)

(And to everyone who was scarred by the icing thing... All I can say in my defense is that I'm in band. And I play a brass instrument. I'm sure some people will understand...)

[Xirysa]
Qieru chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
*GLEE*

*TOTAL GLEE*

OHGAWD I LOVE THIS.

[The voice, while hushed, made her nearly jump out of her skin, and she half whirled around to find Sain crouched just behind her, a devious grin on his face, his hand stroking his chin thoughtfully.] Heehee Sain :D

[Lyndis wanted to roll her eyes, but the bread—precious—was far more important.] XD Yes. Very /precious/. Ahaha.

[He swallowed nervously and decided his boots were absolutely fascinating.

Really. They were.

Oh look… a little dent there from where he had nearly been stabbed through the foot by a new recruit just that morning…] XDD Ohyes. Very convincing, Kent. You're fooling everyone.

[Eww, sticky, she thought as she made a face.] Hee How cute. x3 (in which of course, Kent does his best to think of other things)

[“I thought she did a fairly thorough job herself, didn’t you, oh commander of all things good and righteous?”] If he didn't, he's lying. Kekeke. x3

[Sain, meanwhile, had found the cutest thing in the entire world in the form of a small woman carrying—gasp—his favorite winter holiday thing.] Hehehehe X3 *gasp* his favorite holiday thing but of course! :D One might think Florina might have tried to conceal it for the very danger of which he spoke, but, I suppose she was distracted

[“I… I ca—”

“Nonsense.”

And she grabbed his head in her hands, dropping the mistletoe of doom onto the stone floor of the castle, and caught his lips with hers in a chaste kiss. Well, a slightly overwhelming chaste kiss.] 8D HE X3 Poor Kent (not that he's all to upset about it) and the mistletoe 'of doom' xD

[where a tiny sprig of holiday joy sat, lonely and abandoned by the couple that had been previously standing there.] it was so sad before that it's life of use had expired, oh but now it has been extended! x3

I WUB IT. 83