Reviews for Limits
Han-Ko chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Hahahahahaha Funny fic. I hope that you update soon.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
AH. A /humor/ fic! Excellent choice, excellent choice...I love Bartholemew already, what with his lack of speaking skills and his constant mentioning of La Chupacabra...(Haha, for a while there, I thought that he was going to be one of those "Silent Main Characters". THAT would have been epic. But Lyn constantly cutting him off is quite funny, as well.)

Do you know what made me lawl? This: [Facepalming hadn’t been invented yet, so he slapped his face with his palm and St. Elimine saw that it was good.] IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROPHESY.

Well, I'll definitely keep my eye on this one! :D

Vanechka chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
one thing I must say though, this is one of the funnier novelizations i've seen. keep the sarcasm and humor up!
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
(couldn't be bothered signing in)

well yay! another novelization of Rekka. Hooray.

Characterization fine, but actually for novelizations you don't need to be so specific about battle. still, if that's your's quite good too, only that chapters might tend to get a bit long. I still look forward to remaining chapters!

one thing though: people rarely continue their novelizations out of lyn mode. I've realised it's a trend. many fanfics finish Lyn mode, then it's hooray, and then they do a couple of chapters of Eli mode and discontinue the fic. Hopefully you will pesevere to the end!
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Bwahahaha. Finally, a novelization where I'm cracking up.

I can't wait for what you're going to do with the other characters. And poor Bartholomew... :C

Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
The third genre for this retelling of awesomeness ought to be humor. Absolutely hilarious! Nice work!
timedrift chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hey, it's hakfung from LJ. This fic made me lol; I don't think I can look at the prologue the same way for a long time now.
Princess Priscilla chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
(I wonder why seems so screwed up.)

But anyways-! Hecks yeah, Rekka novelization. I can't wait for more Manna. Srsly. I've been waiting for someone to do this.