Reviews for Rescue me
nosurprise chapter 14 . 6/6
You do realise the hymen is not a barrier, but rather tissue around the vaginal opening. It's not something that's broken through, but rather is stretched which can sometimes cause pain or blood the first time you have sex.
Apart from that, great story so far.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/11/2015
Gosh another fucking moronic bella who runs and doesn't wait for explanations. Blah. Not reading anymore.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
So, hey. This line "wondering if I could be any more disabled. I" is incredibly insensitive and just really kinda wrong. I legit paused at it, such a small sentence, just casually thrown out there. But it pierced me like a friggin sword. Do you know how difficult actual disabilities are? Unless Bella is actually disabled, being unable to shave your legs without cutting your legs is not something to joke about.

It took forever for me to come to terms with my own disability, to come to terms that I am and possibly forever will be wheelchair bound. It took me a while to ask for help for simple things like getting help putting my shoes on, opening doors, reaching items I could not physically reach. Some days I barley have the energy to go to the bathroom!

I know this is a simple work of fiction, but you need to realize the effect your words have on others. Despite the intent of your words, well meaning or not, they still caused damage.
jk chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
so bella gets all clingy ...that's how you get them
JanuaryLestrange chapter 28 . 6/15/2015
I think you should up the inheritance to 50mm. Otherwise we're talking about a lifetime of reasonable living with a good salary, not owning an oil company. Aside from that, loving this story.
Olive chapter 37 . 1/9/2015
This is such a good story. It was suggested by a friend a while ago and I am soooo glad I read it. Can't wait to read a sequel !
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Hopefully Edward will now have someone to help him out with Bella. It's obvious he likes the shy one.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Alice can be quite mean at times.
crazycats7 chapter 37 . 1/9/2015
This is a good story. I hope that you will add to it. I like to know how they adjust to having a baby. I like to see them married and maybe another baby.
JM2010 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Love this story so far! But are Alice & Edward cousins or siblings in this story? You've gone back and forth a couple times already...
jk chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Her dad dies and she gets all clingy? Well that's a dissapointing way f getting them together
Mrs.ShemarMoore42070 chapter 37 . 10/30/2014
is that the end or is there more coming?
twlightbella chapter 25 . 9/12/2014
Edward proposed to Bella
twlightbella chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Charlie swan was killed and shot in line of duty and emmett and Bella need to go to forks to be with their mother renee
brittany08forever chapter 28 . 6/26/2014