Reviews for Rescue me
twlightbella chapter 36 . 11/24/2013
Bella has her and Edward son.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 37 . 10/10/2013
Love this story. Hope that you will finish it (and even write a sequel). Really good stuff!
EmLou1987 chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
Aww, great story!
x x x
KimiD chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Can't get anything past that little pixie, can ya?
KrysGrayMist chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I know this story is old but I can't even go on reading. You have the know it all Alice and the always getting made fun of and no experience Bella. I'm so tried of the same thing in so many fic it's becoming really annoying. I mean what kind of best friend make you feel more embarrassed than you already are.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 37 . 7/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story. With just a little angst to keep it interesting but not so much to stress you out. Thanks for writing!
MK543 chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
How ridiculous! James was breaking & entering. Edward should have shoved him out the door, business or not with Bella. They should not meet his limo but go to a clinic by themselves. This part is so silly.
MK543 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I see you've abandoned this fic but I just can't help but comment. I see you used Charlie's death as a catalyst to put E & B together but now you're off track. Bella (and Em) spend no time comforting her mother. A few days after the funeral and she's off flying across the country. Would have made more sense if she'd postponed for a few weeks to mourn & stay with her mom to help her pack up stuff, etc. Also, you wrote that she intentionally remained in the background of her career but then she tells James when her flight is coming in? Uh, not likely. Don't mind me, I'm nobody. You're the brave one, posting! xo
beccaavivianrose chapter 37 . 4/20/2013
Is this story over now? :)
SummrMagic chapter 37 . 3/21/2013
I absolutely LOVED your story! So original and the characters so believable. GREAT job!
Daggers4U chapter 37 . 3/13/2013
More more more! This story rocks mah socks!
MsLiss chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
i hate the running thing
MsLiss chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
oh yeah the old antibiotic trick.
How many babies can be attributed to that mistake?
probably thousands and thousands! lol
MsLiss chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
well played edward, nice move
btw fuck off jacob
JulieVans chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
He's an EMT so of course that would happen - totally freaky for me. Our youngest almost died of croup last year . . . it went something like that - absolutely horrifying. Thankfully he's alive, well and into all sorts of trouble, now. . . and it wouldn't have been possible without EMT's and our modern emergency response system. Thank God.
3,300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »