Reviews for Rescue me
MK543 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I see you've abandoned this fic but I just can't help but comment. I see you used Charlie's death as a catalyst to put E & B together but now you're off track. Bella (and Em) spend no time comforting her mother. A few days after the funeral and she's off flying across the country. Would have made more sense if she'd postponed for a few weeks to mourn & stay with her mom to help her pack up stuff, etc. Also, you wrote that she intentionally remained in the background of her career but then she tells James when her flight is coming in? Uh, not likely. Don't mind me, I'm nobody. You're the brave one, posting! xo
beccaavivianrose chapter 37 . 4/20/2013
Is this story over now? :)
SummrMagic chapter 37 . 3/21/2013
I absolutely LOVED your story! So original and the characters so believable. GREAT job!
Daggers4U chapter 37 . 3/13/2013
More more more! This story rocks mah socks!
MsLiss chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
i hate the running thing
MsLiss chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
oh yeah the old antibiotic trick.
How many babies can be attributed to that mistake?
probably thousands and thousands! lol
MsLiss chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
well played edward, nice move
btw fuck off jacob
JulieVans chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
He's an EMT so of course that would happen - totally freaky for me. Our youngest almost died of croup last year . . . it went something like that - absolutely horrifying. Thankfully he's alive, well and into all sorts of trouble, now. . . and it wouldn't have been possible without EMT's and our modern emergency response system. Thank God.
MrsWilliamHerondale chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Mmmmm Timmies! As a Canadian girl I cannot live without a Timmies run at least once a day! Though I prefer their white hot chocolate to coffee now! Just started reading this story last night and I've hardly been able to stop! It's getting in the way of my studying, but is totally worth it! Love Saveward!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/7/2013
There better be a damn sequel!
ttandme69 chapter 37 . 2/8/2013
Awesome story...loved Dr Beaver...lol. 2nd part for sure. Thanks, Lisa
babyvampireangel chapter 37 . 2/1/2013
SO DO WE HAVE TO GO TO TWILIGHTED NOW?
great story chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
I have enjoyed this story so far however, Alice is really annoying...
Lara chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
SEQUAL!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/30/2012
i was enjoying it ery mush but very disappointed that its not finished and it appears it wont be so ;[
3,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »