Reviews for In Times of Crisis
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
*small smile*

I have to admit, I'm a bit speechless here. Nicely done, for something on the fly.

Keep writing!
Christy chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Lovely! Good story.
Sharon Alice Christy chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow! that was a very sweet and beautiful story.

I would like to say a word to you whoever you are.

As children, we are mostly happy, ignorance is always bliss, the feeling that there is someone protecting us always leaves us secure and unhappy. If you really do beleive in God you can always trust him to love and protect you, that was a very beautiful story. I thank you for writing it.
Runa93 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I don't happen to be a very religious person, the present going ons in the world have made me almost callously pessimistic about the Presence of God in any religion...

But then again Miracles can happen and you just happened to have performed one. I'm not christian and don't go to church and i frankly find the idea of different Gods in different religions very distasteful. But i think i can belive again, atleast a tiny bit, through your story...

Radames2008 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You quite leave me speechless with that story. It is magnificient! And it rings so ture, his feelings about his faith and his desire for vengeance...

I love it, it's very powerful! Would dearly love to see more of this story or (eventually maybe?) your novel.

It's always very hard (it was for me anyway) to get over car acidents. It was rather terrifying when I was in one!
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
A very interesting piece of work. Well done, too.

I'd like to see more of this. XDD

Um...but as always, I really don't know what to focus on specifically. XD

But I like it! xD
AmatorLinguae chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was really beautiful. You wrote it on the fly? *shakes head* Man... The whole thing was very touching, and Watson's reactions to the hymn were quite realistic.

Good luck on your novel!
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
:) That was lovely. Especially the last half.

~God Bless.
KCS chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I like it! I also never have really seen them as religious, but this worked, very well in the circumstances, and was a lovely testimony of your own Christianity as well.

And I always did wonder if they put up some sort of memorial in London after Holmes "died"; how far Mycroft would have gone to see that it looked real and so on. Sadly realistic, and it hit close to home when I think of the people I know, myself included, who are facing the first Christmas without a friend or family member.

Very thought-provoking, and very peaceful. Lovely job!
Beth chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
As always, very well done.