Reviews for Message in a Bottle
Aliegator2014 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Please start updating again this is such a good story I would like to see how it turns put
RozieIvashkov chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
Awwww :( I started reading it and I thought it was amazing! I'd say put it up for adoption but (no offence to the people who adopt stories) they never do as good because they don't have the same writing types or ideas.

I'm not trying to be mean, that's just my opinion but I think you should try to continue it was great.

xoxo Rozie
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
DON'T Delete it !
little girl in a tree chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
This is a really good story but are u going to continue to write it because if you are not you might want to take what u have written so far off so people dont start to read it and want to know what happens. I think that it is really good. What happens with James?
FlameEater chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
NO NO NO N NOO! I love your story but hate cliff hangers(n).

Lve nessie x
Perpetually amused chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Really Creeper. Even more of a creeper than in the actual Twilight.

-Vamp
Perpetually amused chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Creeper.

-Vamp
Kirstofferson chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Great story, update soon. ) x
Raelliin Eddington chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
yes...yes ur ...very evil so is james though i can understand why she was with him in the first place...hes sexy anyway um

"you made me...faint"

"silly bella"

AH! woo i loved this chapter eceot the fact that james wont leave her the f* alone anyway gotta 5page essay to do soo

i bid you

ADIEU!
Raelliin Eddington chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
OMG im so pieesed and sorry i didnt review my computer has been umm not agreeing with me... what i didnt kick it off the bed for freezing one too many times, I DIDNT! lol but i am here now i am so glad edward is finally meeting Bella AND hes goin to see the woman literally of his dreams whoa
Dazzled For Eternity chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
i luv those songs, but i luv ur fic even more, so u should update please!
TiannaMVA chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
No, not moving too fast. Although James popping up and watching/stalking her... hmm.

Than again... I wouldnt put it past him. XD
rileygrace08 chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
I found the line it's ,"I’m so glad I found you, I love being around you." yeah me im so good! hahaha so wat happens now since i found it? i song i think you should somehow put into your story is she is love by parachute va. awesome song. jsut a little suggestion to you.

anyways,
PureWiings chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
awesome chapter

rofl james is being scaryingly stalkerish xD

thx for the update!~
Absolutely Cullen chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
J is creeping me out. Why can't he leave Bella alone. She has the opportunity to be truly happy and he's just going to do what he can to spoil it. To leave her feeling like she can never let her guard down. Oh and to have Edward carry you away...SIGH...how perfect.