Reviews for The Doctor's Triple Trouble
twilightluva786 chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
enchantment1972 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I'm very curious to see if Mara is going to try and get Sabessa to switch sides with her. Is there any chance that they would team up with Rose and Donna and go after the Alternate Doctor? Because that would be hysterical! Even if it was just a nightmare he was having. :)

I so love your sense of humor when it comes to the Alternate Doctor as well as the other characters. His bestiality retort and Rose calling Sabessa "Puss" cracked me up.

I do believe that growing up on the Powell Estate as well as Rose's travels with the Doctor give her the upper hand in dealing with Sabessa. It's so cool that she's so nonplussed about her.

OMG! Is the Doctor going to regenerate? I AM SO LOVING THIS STORY! :):):)
enchantment1972 chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Seriously, are you trying to kill me with happiness with all of these updates? Because it's working and I love it! :D

I can't believe how much has happened so quickly. I had a feeling that his gift was something to wear but an assassin suit? How practical for him! LOL!

Well, he may be insane but he's not stupid. And he is so mercurial with his moods but which Doctor wasn't? So spot on there. :)

I can't wait for the Alternate Doctor to discover that Rose has defensive training that he is completely unaware of.

Letting her know that he's aware of her true nature has set up a very interesting stage. She won't be able to fool him completely as she thought and now it's out in the open that she's only going along with him by force.

I think he'll be okay as long as she appeases him and the Doctor's not in his face but how long will that last?
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
That was great loved it mara hope she learns from her mistakes

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Loved it man is scary can actually see him do that crazy ass.

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Loved it man is scary can actually see him do that crazy ass.

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
That was wonderful loved it. His widow maker part is perfect want to see what he does when he finds out what alt. Has done to rose

enchantment1972 chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Oh WOW! Things are moving so fast. I LOVE that! :)

Very Donna in how she threatens people to protect the ones she loves.

Is this really the final confrontation? I kind of hope not because I am SO in love with your whole Dark Doctor series, it just rocks!

Is it too soon to beg for more? :):)
twilightluva786 chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
enchantment1972 chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
I can't tell you how excited I was to see TWO new postings! Well worth the wait. :)

The Alternate Doctor is SO twisted! I think he really does want Rose to love him but everything has to be on his terms.

I would be surprised that he'd think that she'd surrender so easily but he also has a big enough ego to think that she just might. I'm with Rose, I just can't tell if he's putting on an act or not.

I was actually very surprised to find that he would actively look for a way to extend Rose's life so that they could have his version of their forever.

I love the fact that Rose is going to be so proactive in regards to her situation. She's never been one to just sit back and wait for rescue no matter how desperate or dire her situation so I love how you're showing her strength and determination. I have no doubt that she'll be able to play the Alternate Doctor, I'm just wondering how long she can?

I was actually going to ask why she wasn't using her link with the Doctor until I read this chapter. Brilliant reasons! It makes me wonder if the Alternate Doctor was never able to intercept it before because he wasn't fully aware of their link and if he'll always be able to do so now that he is aware of it.

Making the Doctor aware that something is going on with Mara/Rose so soon is something I didn't see coming and has just made everything so much more interesting.

I'm really curious as to what the Alternate Doctor is bringing Rose that he seems to be so excited about.

Your story has such great twists and turns, I can't wait to read what you've planned next! Please update soon. I know that's a lot to ask after just posting two chapters but I'm not too proud to beg. :):):)
Naaer- inactive chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Hm, I hope Rose know what she's doing...and is AltDoc seriously falling for her sudden change of mind? I have a feeling he might be, but I'm not sure whether he's convinced...
Naaer- inactive chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Sooo glad you've updated this :D

And, ohnoes, Rose is in deep trouble. Hope the Doctor really susses out Mara-Rose before she gets hurt D:
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Oh my god loved the two chapters amazing that he might even possibly think he's getting his way. And don't trust the alternate as far as I can throw him. And the doctor is totally going to find her

miriel celeste chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Oh this is seriously brilliant! I gotta ask though, is there more coming? I mean, the Doctor has to get the real Rose back and the evil Doctor is in for some serious torture... You have to continue this! PLEASE!
twilightluva786 chapter 9 . 5/13/2011