Reviews for The Doctor's Triple Trouble
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
astonding BRILLIENT amazing. looking forward to the next chap
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
I hope that the Doctor sees that it is not Rose but an imposter. Please update soon thanks.
Naaer- inactive chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
I'm so glad you finally updated this!

Now, first, a minor grumble. I'm pretty sure this should go up to a higher rating, because of the, er, perverted Alt Doc's creepy thoughts and general activities. Also because of the sexual slang and graphic-ness in general...

But I can take it. It's kinda amusing that he set out to kill Rose and..well..things have certainly changed...

Oh, please, please, Doctor needs to see that's something's wrong! This is when his love becomes a maaajor blind spot.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
OH COME ON! Doc see the difference please rose needs you.

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
whoa this has been a time coming but so woth it it was fantastic

yellowrose chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
omg this is so good and so evil!
acelticdream chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I've spent the last 3 days reading the first 3 stories of this series. I have loved how you incorporated the TV show stories into this one ... perfect blend.

You've done a wonderful job and I can't wait for you to continue.

Funny thing, you left off on this story in Dec '09 ... I'm hung up on my Dr Who story from the same time!
peeseblosm chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
I love this series! You have done agreat job with it, the only thing is that I need an update.
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Fantastic chapters and I hope there is more on the way. Thanks for updating as I am enjoying your series.
Larkaidikalikani chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Question: Why is this story rated only T when the last one was much less explicit and rated M?
Rebecca Harkness chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Yay yay yay! :D

Best Crimbo pressie ever! I've been waitin for this for ages. Wo!

Please please please please please update soon!
mat528 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Loved this and the last chapter. Both Doctors are portrayed so beautifully, and I can't wait to see the fireworks, particularly when Donna and Rose face the other Doctor ('cause I know you're gonna do that at some point) CHUCKLE! Please update as soon as you can.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
yeah go doctor i love this fic its the best yeah keep it up can see the evil one get his hands on rose again

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
can't wait till they meet up with his counterpart

Rebecca Harkness chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
This keeps getting better and better! :D

You have no idea how long I've waited for this. You really know how to keep a reader hooked! Wasn't expecting a sex related chapter, but it definitley keeps up the suspense! What I wanna know is ... when will this evil Doctor kidnap Rose - yet again! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please please please update soon! Thanks for keeping me entertained.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »