Reviews for When in Danger, Kiss a Stranger
YYHfan-KB chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Absolutly hilarious, the reactions were priceless and to be honest I don't think Drizzet was too far ooc.

Definetly a new favorite,

_ KB
Ukia Catdragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I sincerely hope you intend to follow up on this story. Constant giggling on my part.

Please, have fun!

-.-
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
You know; at the fencing club I sometimes go to, "freak outs" are the most hilarious attacks ... even if they aren't strictly honorable.

But yeah, this is an awesome short thing for a short but awesome quote. And yeah, the Crystal Shard Drizzt would totally do something like this. I laughed so hard.

Although, if Enteri thinks Jarlaxle will be more normal than Drizzt, he's in for a sad, sad surprise.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Haha! Love it! Poor Artemis. Drizzt really took him by surprise there. :) :) :)
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Haha, I can Drizzt doing that. Poor Artemis. Jarlaxle is NOT more normal then Drizzt.
nodeadfred chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
that was great! and it's so true!
Virago chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Unholy crap, this is awesome! I nearly peed myself reading this I laughed so fricking hard! Great job!
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It puts a fun twist on the series, and the way he asks "what?" in his little innocent way is reminiscient of his characterization in The Crystal Shard. "Don't spill the food!" remains, in my opinion, the best LoD moment ever.

Also, I support your attempt to make fun of the "oh, yay, spontaneous sex fics" (although, I'm on of the types who secretly wishes they would in the books, because it would make my life).

X3 Anyways, poor Entreri.
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
First off, THANK YOU FOR THE QUOTE! I love it, and with share it with all my friends _ Second, your story is wonderful and funny, thank you for writing it. Now I have to go eat a spoon of peanut butter...I can't imagine someone tasting like that unless they've just ate it. Should be interesting! D
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Ya, I could so see Drizzt doing this...

You should expand this, and put in a scene where Entreri asks Jarlaxle if its normal for drow to flirt with/ kiss their enemies (or something along those lines). (According to other FR authors, it is perfectly normal in drow society to sleep with someone that's a potential enemy or is even actively plotting to kill you) and then Jarlaxle's reply (in typical Jarlaxle fashion). Entreri's reaction to Jarlaxle's suggestion that he go after Drizzt again would also be amusing.

Would also like to see this incorporated into a longer story... But, meh, doesn't have to be. Though it did give me an idea for a sub-plot in my currently-being-prewritten story (that may or may not - leaning towards the latter - ever be posted)

And as to the “Drizzt and Entreri are fighting and spontaneously have sex” fics: those are kinda unrealistic, huh? I mean, couldn't people come up with a more... idk, original plot? Or at the least a semi-realistic set-up? Even if all they're aiming for it pwp, originallity -probably- wouldn't kill them.
Mirach chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
“Love your enemy. It’ll scare the hell out of him.” A very fitting quote! Clever Drizzt! "“What?” he asked innocently." )
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Clever. It's so easy to forget that mischievious, silly side of Drizzt, but this captures it very nicely. I would note, though, that dark elves are extremely uncommon on the surface, so Entreri is not likely to be quite so nonchalant about Jarlaxle's first appearance.
Lloth chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Hee, I agree. Artemis *is* fun to freak out.

(I also agree that the "spontanious sex" fics are rather silly, and I say this as a firm DrizztxArtemis shipper. It just doesn't fit either of their characters.)
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
lol you're crazy. but it's so funny. They are bitter enemies, why do they suddenly kiss? Drizzt isn't gay.
RonCN chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hehe... That's quite funny! Poor Artemis must have had nightmares over Drizzt's affections...

And the best part was the punch line: more normal than Do'Urden, indeed! The poor guy fell out the frying pan into the fire, uh?

Good job! Thanks for helping me start the day with a real smile!

Ron