Reviews for Gillyflowers, Maybe
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
That was so sad, yet beautifully done. Ur writing skills are amazing, and even though I love Mrs Lovett, I think it's good that u made her pass away. It made the story realistic and showed Sweeney Todd how much she loved him.
Hedwig's Beak chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I love your writing style in this, and the fact you didn't give her a happy ending - it makes it more realistic(:

This fic was just wonderful
unamuerte chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
This. Was. Beautiful. I'm glad you didn't give her a happy ending - so tragically funny, of course, that Mrs Lovett died of the plague. I just love your description of her dreams at the end - very evocative and quietly tragic. This is going to my favs!
STlover chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Amazing, absolutely amazing!
Todd666 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Aw, that was sweet, love! Update soon!
NelliethePieAngel chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Please, I beg you NOT to call me a wuss... I cried. That last chapter was too much. When she died, I wated to turn the chapter off actually, hehe. Really though, that was a very sad ending, much like the sadness of the movie. It was a great story, can't wait for your next one.
NelliethePieAngel chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Aww, poor Nellie times two. I was so sad at the plague part, waahh. I was also sad to see that Sweeney only called her his neighbor, and how he had thought she just 'died somewhere.' *Sticks tounge out.*
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Aww, poor Nellie. Is this going to be one of those Sweenett's when someone's sick, and the other's worried? I must say, those are kind of cute. I liked it and am about to go onto chapter 2, peace.
zrose chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
This is nicely written. Good job.
TheDreamChaser chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
that was sad, but at least he bought Gillyflowers, to remember her
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
I KILL YOU I KILL YOU I KILL YOU I KIL YOU! HOW DARE YOU KILL MY NELLIE-BELLIE! WAH!

Now that I am depressed, I will write another chapter of Midnight and maybe I'll have our poor angst-ridden Mr. Todd kill himself! What do you think of that, missy!
Verity Strange chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I dunno if she would have the plague in the 1800s... but OK!

Maybe it's more complex than it looks, and the doctor is actually an undercover agent plotting against Todd and Lovett and he's telling them she has the plague (even though it's not) so he can slowly poison them. Or maybe I'm crazy. :D

Highly possible, mind you.

~Verity
Todd666 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Aww, he does care. Hopefully, he'll realize what she truely means to him before it's too late. Update soon, love!
Obscure Bird chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
The Plague?

Now, I know it's still around, but the whole Black Death thing was about 400 years before Sweeney Todd was polishing folks off. Not very realistic, there.

But the rest of the chapter was very good. Great job.

Merry Christmas, Miss Spocks.
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I'm sorry, but the dramatic pause before the doctor said plague just made me crack up. "You have..." *cue scary music* ..."/the plague./" Hee hee.