Reviews for Electrifying Memories
Butterflygirl113 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Adorable and well done story, just like all the stories you write. :-) I love how you are so creative with plot lines and still keep everyone in character. I might have to go back and reread all your stories again sometime (this time in order; I stumbled across one of your last ones first and it got me hooked).
zara2148 chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
I curse you, Erica. I curse you because you're the reason

I'm now giving up on resisting the siren call and becoming a Quacky/Megsy and a Likky/Bushy shipper.

I CURSE YOU!

(thanks, by the way ;-))
MaddiChan chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Okay, I read this story (and the two prequels that went with it) and I have to admit, it's probably the best DWD fanfiction I've read. Not over flowing with annoying original characters, all the canon characters are in character and overall, the storyline itself was awesome.

The entire story was awesome. I laughed, I cried, I actually hated my favorite character (Negs was a BASTARD! XD ) but overall, it was a very awesome story. Great work!
Page-Mistress chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Actually, I think you sound like the Liquidator...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
Glad you're reposting. Very cool job.

Keep the good writing.
Irual chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hi,

First let me say that I am SO sorry that you had the technical issues that made you lose your earlier reviews.

Next let me say that I USUALLY don't like slash, but you have done an excellent job of keeping true to the personalities that the characters had from the cartoon and still be original and interesting.

Also I like the expanded chapters and I will review the others as I get the chance. I think adding detail and depth helps a writer in learning to be expressive and if you write original stuff that will come in as vital experience. Good job

Merry Christmas
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Neat job, as usual.

Keep the good writing.
Page-Mistress chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
Usually I dislike this pairing, but I can't stop reading this. I like how Mr. Banana Brain argues with the Megavolt doll.