Reviews for Indulgence
huskymjolnir chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
you gotta make another chapter to this
bloody-pudding chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I am at loss for words. and here I am reading the last chapter not knowing it was the last and hoping for more. awww. But still it was nice and made me squeal. hahaha.
Sans chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Naice ending. xD

Yeahh, Stein does seem a little OOC, but love makes people do crazy things, y'know? :D
daisydarling chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Is this on permenant hiatus?Even so,loved this story!

JaKiwi.
scribbler-pie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
i haven't acualy read the chappy yet...but i want you to know im pleased that you've got this idea! I have my own stein and marie fic before those manga episodes where released, i mean, we all knew it was coming haha. so i've seen your positive response from your story and you must have the characters down pretty well, I'm pleased! I'm going to start back up my story pretty soon, once i embrace my soul eaterness again. Anyways, wanted you to stop by and read mine sometime. Let me read yours in the meantime :P
LycheePanda chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
STEINXMARIE LOOOOOOOOOOOVE! XD

I thought it was ...Is this the end? I really do hope there's more. Yes, I do.
Soni758 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Oh I'm in love with this story XD Yes, Stein is slightly OCC.. but somehow.. I can see this happening. Not cuz of my perverted fan-girly-tendancies but because the way you've written Stein contemplating his and Marie's relationship in the past few chapters to lead to the build up of his.. urges, shall we say, it makes sense :D I don't think you need to add any more to this, cuz that would be fluffing it up and unnecessary - this is perfect - easy to understand but ambigious enough for the right mood XD
Soni758 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Stein's personality and train of thought is captured perfectly here and I'm loving it to bits!~~
Sandataba chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
There's nothing I can do. Sque.

What are you talking about? How are we supposed to help you improve on this? Suggest even kinkier stuff? It's good. I notice a few added sentences here and there, for continuity, but it was good to begin with. I think I prefer the earlier version, for some reason, the less said, the more implied.

This is the first time we see things from Marie's point of view. Maybe you can continue it from that perspective. But if it makes you uncomfortable to write, certainly no need. It's a cute sort of ending, in its way.

... small epilogue maybe? It could tie up with their current relationship, where apparently they dance together before a fight. ;D
Sandataba chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
"The passionate aura is scaring our neighbors." And only fans familiar with anime know how the Japanese have got the 'aura' and sweatdropping thing down to a science. You don't see much aura in non-anime cartoons. p

'Sure, he had the practical parts; hands, eyes, lips, and other obvious components globally associated with "love." And there's that turn of phrase that really floors me. A succinct description of Stein in lust, and yet completely detached. A feat unparalleled!

And here's the part I want to yell at him, he justifies his love by saying he's crazy after all. Denial, Stein, denial! Oh well, as long as you get in bed with her...
Sandataba chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
And this is the chapter where Stein decides he loves her, though he never says it in actual words. He could leave her, but he won't. She'll never leave him, he knows. So he decides.

What can I say? The attention to detail, from how the fabric of his shirt feels to the deliberate downplaying of her physical beauty in favor of the warmth of her soul is just wonderful.

Small crit: mispelled 'tendencies'. That's all.
Sandataba chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Looking back on this, I realize I was guilty of one of those "Squee, update plz!" types of reviews that don't do much in terms of constructive crit. I do like your writing style though. And style is a hard thing to comment on. I just know I like it. The prose flows logically, streaming from a description of Stein, to a description of Marie, to a realization of his growing regard for her, to a sudden uncertainty as to what that could mean for him, and the best course of action to take. Very, very Stein. Humor logic is a winner in my book.

Small crit: "On the lamb" should be "On the lam".

I also like the recurring theme of Marie's fondness for shower heads through all 4 chappies. If it weren't written in such a matter-of-fact way, that could be kinda naughty-sounding, but it isn't. It does add to the humor significantly, for me.
anon11555 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
aww, thats so cute! awesome work :)
gx292 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Really good story*if your going 2 continue it* keep going, if not then it was raelly good
Aeroblitz chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Love. Love, love, love!

I don't think you should change a thing. Your Stein/Marie stories are my favorite-I've definitely been inspired by you. :D They're amazingly in-character, too. This latest chapter just proves that.

I don't...I don't really know what else to say. I just hope you keep writing. XD
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »