Reviews for Switch
punkiemisti chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
i was giggling soo much in this chapter

there are to many things they said to quote that made me giggle
ebb of life chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Well I'm still OMG chapert 4 was nice but this chapter killed me. OMG OMG the whole "godess" thing was just, wow. I love how Rose just ignores Edwards cries for best part of this chapter would have to be the ending. That was a really really nice Edward.I wonder what Alice was thinking when she walked in on that. Once again i must say good chapter.

P.S. Woot woot you gave your reader 2 chapters thanx

P.P.S. I' still laughing so thanks for that too! "Busted" lmao wow ;)
missy chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
OMG, that was so funny. I can't wait for Edward to get revenge.
Marie Meyers chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Holy...hahahaha that was so...update again!
dolphingirl79 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
I almost feel bad for Jacob, first Edward now Emmett how hilarious, keep up the great work.
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
omg that was great!
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
great chapter! so funny!
Cullen0128 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
I absolutely love this story i cant wait for the next chapter to not only see how edward will explain this to bella, but also to see how Emmett date with jacob goes. Please Pretty Please update soon.
Marie Meyers chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Poor Emmett
BellaEdwardNessie18 chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Thats a good story its funny how Bella is in Emmett's body.I feel so bad for Edward. I wanna know whats going to happend. Your story is very creative.
E.I.W chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I can't help from laughing I can't wait for the next chapter.

EIW : 8 )
GieselleIsLMFAO247 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
haha wow. this story serioiusly cheered me up!

way hilarious

cant wait for the next chapter
On the wings of an eagle chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I am truely enjoying this story. I have never read anythign like it. It's so funny! I'm going to read the other chapters you have posted now. I'll hopefully enjoy them as much as the first.
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
omg that was so amazing! i cant wait to see what happens next! you rule! Merry Christmas
rhieny chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! SO FUNNY! Keep it up!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »