Reviews for Switch
SparkledDreams chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Hurry and upload or else peole wont read this story anymore
Mxpi1970 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
That was tooooooooooooo funny but why aren't you updating this? I would like more please if you have the time :D
Mxpi1970 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
OMG You're evil and I love it...Busted...brilliant :D still giggling
Mxpi1970 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
heheeheeh Edward is just sooooooooooooo evil :D loved it
Mxpi1970 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Lol that was insanely funny
Mxpi1970 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Sooooooooooooo funny the dog kissing edward...loved it

Still laughing my head off here.
Mxpi1970 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OMG this is soooooooooooo funny couldn't stop laughing at it...
Gidget922 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
ahhhhh
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more!
Nessie-92 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
oh my god this chapter is soooo funny XD I nearly cried laughing when Emmett was all like "busted" oh this is fab
Vampfan1 chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
Oh shit, I thought this was a completed story when I started to read it. I thought it was a short one that I could read quickly. I guess I just broke my own rule about only reading completed stories. Well hey, this gives me a chance to beg for a shout out in an authors note. No one has ever done that for me before. Ha ha! I'm an authors note virgin and you could be my first!LOL.
Vampfan1 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
That it hysterical! I wonder though, will Edward tell Bella she went on a date with Jacob? Hopefully Bella will forgive Edward for his lustful ways the night before. He should have known better but Jasper was controlling him. What I don't get is why Alice and Jasper went along with the joke and then spent the night getting him back to normal. And why is Alice undressing him and putting him into the shower anyway? She's supposed to be his sister so why is it okay for everyone to be getting naked in front of each other? Plus I think its really shitty of Emmett to expose Bella's body not only to himself but also Jasper as well. They are taking those decisions away from Bella and treating her body like its a toy. I feel that is very disrespectful and none of their businees. She is shy, and how is she going to feel around all of them knowing that the whole family has now seen her naked. I am not liking these guys right now. Switching around is funny but what they are doing at this point just seems wrong, cruel and hurtful to Bella.
ReaderFTW chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I laugh so hard and so many times too! Good writing.
ReaderFTW chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I laugh so hard and so many times too! Good writing.
gloria prpltat chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I was trying another of your stories and loved this one! I hope you get to finish it! It's really funny! A lot diferent than coloring outside the lines but really good 2!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »