Reviews for Switch
Vampfan1 chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
Oh shit, I thought this was a completed story when I started to read it. I thought it was a short one that I could read quickly. I guess I just broke my own rule about only reading completed stories. Well hey, this gives me a chance to beg for a shout out in an authors note. No one has ever done that for me before. Ha ha! I'm an authors note virgin and you could be my first!LOL.
Vampfan1 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
That it hysterical! I wonder though, will Edward tell Bella she went on a date with Jacob? Hopefully Bella will forgive Edward for his lustful ways the night before. He should have known better but Jasper was controlling him. What I don't get is why Alice and Jasper went along with the joke and then spent the night getting him back to normal. And why is Alice undressing him and putting him into the shower anyway? She's supposed to be his sister so why is it okay for everyone to be getting naked in front of each other? Plus I think its really shitty of Emmett to expose Bella's body not only to himself but also Jasper as well. They are taking those decisions away from Bella and treating her body like its a toy. I feel that is very disrespectful and none of their businees. She is shy, and how is she going to feel around all of them knowing that the whole family has now seen her naked. I am not liking these guys right now. Switching around is funny but what they are doing at this point just seems wrong, cruel and hurtful to Bella.
ReaderFTW chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I laugh so hard and so many times too! Good writing.
ReaderFTW chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I laugh so hard and so many times too! Good writing.
gloria prpltat chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I was trying another of your stories and loved this one! I hope you get to finish it! It's really funny! A lot diferent than coloring outside the lines but really good 2!
thelittlebane chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
OMFE! That was so freaking funny! You please have to update soon! I don't think anybody can wait any longer. I need to see how this story ends!
Vtweetymccn chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I thought it would be Alice but Emmett is funny too!LOL! KEEP WRITING!
ChaelaUndefined chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Lol... I was laughing so hard I started crying!:'-)
terri lynne chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add some more to your story "Switch" I'm begging you Please it's so goooooood! So funny! I have got to know how it ends.
msmess21907 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
seriously this is hilarious and you so need to update this!
Byrd3-13 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
that was the weirdest and most unique thing I have ever read
oleander1 chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
wow dude this is some seriously funny shit! i love it, cant wait for what's to come.
DuchessofSomar chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
UPDATE GODDAMNSIT UPDATE! I think im gonna cry if you dont :( this story is brilliant, hilarious, sexy, brilliant, amazing, did i mention brilliant? and 204 reviews!for only 6 chapters! seeee that shows exceptional talent! people want your work, so feed the people please! FEED US GOODNESS! :d
Justchillingandliving chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
man this story is so funny i wish you would update
elizi02 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
This was really the greatest ever! too bad you don't seem to want to continue it...(

PLEASE! I know, it's been 2 years already but please, won't you continue it?
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »