Reviews for Let's Get Physical
cravingtwilight chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
lol, omg that was hot. never thought about brining in a cock ring, but sounds like it sure could be fun! :) Umm, im betting you are going to do EPOV, lol! have fun!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
that chapter was so hott! i loved it! i didn't think we were going to get another chapter, so thanks so much!
movieandbookgirl chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed the ride! Thanks for sharing.
Find Perfection In My Pride chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
wow! you are an amazing writer! thank you so much for writing this
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
i loved it! great job!
Find Perfection In My Pride chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
this story is amazing! i love all stories with emmett in but yours is really good! i'm gonna read the next chappy now, thanks
SpecialK199 chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
SQUE!

I was SO excited when I saw the update alert come in! Your Emmett and Bella is one of my favourite alternate pairings, and you write them so well!

Enormously good fun, and reading things from Emmett's point of view is just priceless. What a guy ... can I have him when you're finished?
JK5959 chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
That was great. I love that he went to Edward for advice.
EdwardsKitten chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
Oh shit, that was beautiful.
snoodles chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
Oh how I've missed this one. The interaction between Emmett and Bella is wonderful. Loved a little Edward in there also. Really hope the extra chapter is from his pov with a little Emmett of course.
L5472 chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
*giggles* YES! The proposal happened, teehee.

LMAO at Emmett and the cock ring though! Poor baby... *cracks up*

Loved the lemon. Oh so very sexy. Although...i'm wondering why Emmett never took the ring off before he you know, came... Unless he took it off and it wasn't written in, haha.

Look forward to more extras ;)
mspacman1 chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
This was a great story - they don't have to be long to be great! I love the hot sexin you write too bb!
RavenEcho chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Wonderful :) Sexy, delicious, and wonderful. Normally I hate out of canon pairings, but this was definitely worth the read.
LoveForever14 chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
awhh im so upset its over with but i loved this fic. great job loved it
Ravyn Nightstorm chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
I don't know what it is about Emmett, but I have this eternal shit-eating grin on my face every time I read your Emmett(s). I just have to say that I was so giddy to know that these 2 whacky kids were going to be making another appearance. Great job as always, and what's this? Another outtake but not from the whacky couple? I'm thinking...Gayward perhaps? *G* Can't wait.
581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »