Reviews for Let's Get Physical
sherry williams chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
love it...
ThiglDub chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Very sweet and lovey story! I loved the different POV's, but would have enjoyed more detail when the four of them sat down for the "reveal"... I just wanted to know more of who knew what when.

Fast love that lasts does exist. It's not for everyone, but sometimes it's just right.

I knew from my first date with my lovey hubby that he was the one for me. He knew it too. We've been together almost 15 years.

I have friends, who have been married 14 years, that went on their first date and never spent a night apart after that!

Sometimes when you know, you just know! And, I really liked how you wrote this fast love story!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I just read this entire story. I couldn't put it down. I loved every bit of it. LOVED IT!

itachisgirlfriend23 chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
wow that was hot great job on the story i loved every bit of it
SagaDevotee chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
GAH! gotta love a fluffy NO angsty fic. Your Emmett is so swoon-worthy. so cute, so adorable...SO SEXY. loved loved loved!
smile-you-tosser chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
awesome story!
galyardt chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
i really liked this story but the end was a little confusing

i hope that you come out with more great reads!
Fred's Hermione chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Starlite37 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I LOVE EMMETT! Thank you for sharing this story. It was fan-fucking-tastic ;)
TwiMom22580 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
I knew with the first chapter I had read this before. I loved it then, but when I re-did my profile I must have deleted it off faves.
x.X.Ruby.X.x chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess Sandy is an Aussie? Cos otherwise I'm afraid it would have been scary... And I pity Emmett, our (Aussie) slang can be quite confusing, and because we talk fast, it's even harder to understand. Well I talk fast anyway..
Tendarts chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
Great story ! I also really enjoyed reading the last chapter, you should give writing slash a go! It was really good!

xox Linda
FatCake chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
This story i ! Haha I love it :D
Devil with those Angel Wings chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
I love Sandy and don't get Emmett, shes quite easy to understand. But hey that could be because I'm Australian
Sassyvampmama chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
wow, this whole story was just so nummy!
583 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »