Reviews for Let's Get Physical
wolf nd vmpiregirlxx chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Loooooved ur story happy days :) xx
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I can't wait to read more! :)
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
I really should getting to sleep as I have to be up super early for work tomorrow. However, I can't seem to find the will to close my laptop. This is getting steamy!
ronanissexy chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Fucking Awesome!
Kimberley Ball chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
What a great story. I loved that it was light and fluffy and that it was so unconventional. It was so refreshing. I also loved that everyone lived happily ever after and Edward was able to find his soul mate.
Kimberley Ball chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I totally love reading Bella/Emmett parings. Its nice to read something that is totally non cannon. I cannot wait to see where this one goes and whether it stays at physical therapy or if it advances outside into the real world.
chele681 chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
What a sweet story. It was just what I needed this morning, some pure, unadulterated, smutty fluff! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us.
Izzycullen6 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
great
JustARead chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
aww- edward found love and happiness too :)
JustARead chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
engaged and still having awesome sex, toys and all :)
JustARead chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
so hot and they haven't even had sex yet.
JustARead chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
yay! now they're both on the same page.
JustARead chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
emmett thinks bella is with edward, poor em :(
JustARead chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
so alice and jasper are together, but haven't figured out it's the same bella and emmett? excited to see what's to come.
EJ Santry chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
So often, Bella and Emmett as a couple is a failed something that is a bridge to get Bella to Edward. This was such a breath of fresh air! I loved these two together. The fact that Edward was her gay best friend, former lover was just icing on the cake.

I love a story that makes me laugh, and yours is quotable & hilarious!

"It figures that the first guy I really fall for after discovering that my boyfriend was gay, would be another gay guy and then my two gay men would run off together, leaving me alone with my Rabbit for all eternity." - Chapter 3

One of my favorite things in this story, though, is Emmett's voice. I think you wrote it very well. I felt more in tune with your characters by the tone you gave them.

Sometimes you want a story that just makes you smile, and yours did that. :)
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »