Reviews for The Next Door Neighbors
LucianaM e Ingrid chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
So crazy . I'm sure Alice got it.
LucianaM e Ingrid chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
That was why She runnaway?
LucianaM e Ingrid chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I think I hate Him.
LucianaM e Ingrid chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
What happened to Him? Why is he doing. This?
LucianaM e Ingrid chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Why they did not talk for 3 years?
Miss.Twilight.Luver chapter 34 . 7/7/2013
Love love loved it.
Every chapter got more intense.
Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
I love the story. It really is amazing but it can get confusing sometimes maybe with all the different writers. Like in this chapter it talked about Victoria being an immigrant but in one chapter when they where playing poker it says James wife died. And at the beginning of the stories where they recall stuff from the last chapter it's off. I love the story it's very entertaining and dramatic I can't wait to finish it but I don't want it to end.
Melcatt chapter 29 . 4/25/2013
This story started out amazing, but I must say its getting pretty crazy now! Each chapter is more unbelievable than the last.
Vampfan1 chapter 34 . 4/19/2013
Awesome story!Full of action and suspense (even though we always know they will end up together). Its how they get there that makes it exciting and you did not disappoint. Going to your home page now to see what other nuggets of greatness you have written. Thanks for sharing your story with us, the readers. Its been fun! If you ever write another story in which B & E have so many kids I think you should use "Super Sperminator"! until next time...
Vampfan1 chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
there are a lot of scary threats going around this story against our favorite couple and their family. I hope your story takes care of them and we get an HEA with a Baby Cullen.
Vampfan1 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
i think Mike and Tanya need to have an affair so they won't be so hurt when the shit hits the fan! Sort of shocked right now that E & B just plowed each other the first time they were alone in her living room. Not sure when the last time I read a FF story where they were married and they actually cheated on their spouses. Not sure if I ever have. This may actually be a first. Anyway I am lovin the story so far and regardless I can't like Mike or Tanya ( who by the way is being revealed to be a coniving little bitch who knows she's got some competition) . Mike seems like a nice guy but he was never supposed to end up with Bella. Here is what I would like to see happen. It would be pretty funny if Bella ended up preggers with Edwards baby . Lots of drama there. I hope you are the HEA type author because I really need these two to be together and not burdened by others by the end of this story. I'm off to the next chapter.
robsessed1123 chapter 34 . 4/11/2013
killed me a little! couldnt stop reading! thank you!
FL Sunshine chapter 34 . 4/4/2013
love it
Sayblegirl chapter 34 . 4/1/2013
Sweet story. Thanks for sharing it.
Sayblegirl chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Dirty talking Edward is HOTTTTT!
4,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »