Reviews for Agape
dragonfolder chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Very nice in a bittersweet way. I enjoy how the past and future meld together. Can't wait so see how it goes.
Draco Tourn chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
the greek word agape does not have anything to do with the other greek words eros and philia. eros is the word for lust which has absolutly zero love in it. it is all about passion not love. philia is the love of brothers. agape is an uconditional love the love that God gives to us. demonstrated by the ultimate act of love by paving the way back to him through the sacrifice of his only son.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Wow...heavy stuff. Really enjoyed the range of emotion and tones you go through for all of these shorts. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more!
CelticReaper chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
interesting... must. see. more.

please update soon
Draton chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
this is... extremely well written. The last line (number 50 i suppose) almost made me cry. *sniff* por ino. Anyways, I love this pairing, and a seemingly random bunch of drabbles like this does them extreme justice. keep up the good work
TooManyMoons chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Ha, Family, Sexual, Religious, and...oh crap I forgot the last one - love, anyway, lol. I've never really been one for drabbles, but these are actually pretty great. Truthfully, it was the name that attracted me to this story, but I'm glad I checked it out. I kind of enjoy reading one and having really not a lot of idea as to what's coin on, and then later find out the rest of the story.

I'm confused as to Ino's little insanity problem, though. I'm assuming that Naruto and Ino's twins passed away and she hallucinates them being alive. If that is the case, AW I feel bad... Still, these are quite enjoyable to read, and I hope you keep updating.

Fragile
Oshu chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
loved it! _
Namikaze777 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was awesome. I see that most of the drabbles have some sort of a connection between them.

The only problem I had was with two drabbles. Breakaway and Silence: because you gave no hint whatsoever of what happened next in your other rabbles. I can see what happened in Silence but I wanted some little confirmation.
Hardcore Heathen chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow. This is one of those few examples where going to a religious school pays off, because I actually know what "Agape" means. Unconditional, self-sacrificing love. Nice title.

I like the drabbles. The haphazard organization helps rather than hinders, because we get little flashes from all over the relationship, instead of a direct chronological progression, which is more suited to a full fic. These are fun, quick, and easy to read. I might have to try something like this myself.

The only criticism I have is that there's only one drabble mentioning Ino's insanity, which sounded _very_ interesting, and there's another drabble about Ino storming off after Naruto confesses to containing the Kyuubi, but no making-up moment. I think I recall one of those in the drabbles you emailed me, but I'm not sure.

Unrelated Note - I read your profile page. Thanks for the comments about The Gate. *bow*
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 12/22/2008