Reviews for 愛しています Love Is A Many Splendid Thing
90MLLu chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Ohh how romantic and sad. It's super well written and the plot is as always super. Just AMAZING.

Can't wait to read the next chapter when it's up(v)
90MLLu chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Oh It's so sweet. I can't express how cute and adorable this chapter is. You have done an amazing job. Can't wait to read the next chapter(v)
adeadlyrose chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Beautiful! I loved all the stories . You capture neji and tenten brilliantly.
90MLLu chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
OH so cute and romantic. I simply love this FanFic. Really fantastic job. I like the last line. It was sort of funny I'm looking forward to read the next chapter(v)!
Mintacia chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Aww. :3

Absolutely adorable!

They are such an awesome couple. _

Great job!

Can't wait til the next oneshot. :D
90MLLu chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Another Well written and entertaining one-shot. It's sure romantic and funny(v) The last part where Shikamaru and Kiba were maiking a bet out of it is funny. Great way to end it...

Really looking forward to your next one-shot. I can't wait(v)
90MLLu chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
This is also good... You are probably tired of me saying all these positive thing so I will stop now... kidding. But seriously your writing is so awesome...I like stories with a lot of emotions. And this had plenty of it... LOVE it...(v)

I think I'm going to need another verb than love to express how thrill I am about this story!
90MLLu chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
This is absolutely the best NejixTenten I have ever read. It's so cute. This chapter is my favorite so far. It so damn good. OH MY GOD! Love it! The whole plot, the describtion and your writing are amazing! I seriously mean it.

To finish this off with a flashforward is great.

the last line "He just wanted to watch her." gave me these inner joy... Amazing(v)
90MLLu chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Very sweet and adoreable. I like the ending. That is great and cute. Also that Tenten and Neji are married. (v)
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh this is so sweet and romantic. I love it. Your describtion is great and the idea of this is super!
maravelous chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
lol, both of them were very cute.

keep up the good work. :)