Reviews for Gossip
HeroicDean chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Good companion story! Those catty girls, I hate them so much!
T.R.P chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
And I love it FYI!
ThisRandomPerson chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Gawd, I know its not realy, but I hate Mike soooooooooooooooooooooo much! And Lauren too! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh x100000!
tinynmia chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Lol Laurens an idiot ;0) She wishes (snort)

nice companion, its always cool to get to read what others pov.
jessicatb9936 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh no, I can't even imagine what the heck Lauren is going to stir up!
Martee chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Angela is so nice, I wish she had some special gift like maybe having some telekinetic power that suddenly comes upon her when she can't take Lauren and Jessica anymore! Love all your writing!
rosemerta chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
oh yay.. angela and ben. love them. so maybe they arent drama filled interesting but they set a tone of mature sanity amongst all the insane teenage hormones.
SheWroteTheWords chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really hate Jessica and Lauren!
MoonFragrance chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
That was just genius. I wouldn't be surprised if you were really Stephanie Meyer. Even so, something tells me I enjoy your work more ;)

All characters were very well-written - dead ringers of their Twilight series selves.

That crazy Lauren's going to be in for a shock - and Jessica, too. All of them, actually. I can't wait to see what happens! (Oh, dear, I'm so behind, haha ;)

I really enjoyed reading from Angela's POV.

Love 'Breathe Again,' and love your refreshing side stories.

Keep up the magnificent work. You are truly unparalleled :)
Kizzrockz chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
campanion !
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
THOSE SKANKS! I can't wait to see them get theirs! ARGH! And freakin' Mike "Oblivious" Newton! I hope my Jakey-poo tears him a new one!
StealtheMoment chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I love this companions. I'n new. I just found this story yesterday. And I'm pretty much addicted. I love that we get each chapter in Bella's and Jake's point of view, and then you throw in these goodies too. I think I'm spoiled now. No other fanfic will satisfy now... Oh well, you'll just have to keep writing! ;)
Escala chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Okay... my reviews are getting a bit boring, but I loved this story also. I think it's fantastic how you manage to get the character's personalities so very right (imho anyway). Angela would be a nice character to read a bit more about, allthough out of all characters who aren't Bella or Jacob, I would have to say I most like reading Charlie's POV and I would also enjoy reading something from Billy's POV and maybe Alice (seeing how I am quite curious to know how you would have Alice feel about Bella & Jacob...)
Lecidre chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Angela is such a sweet girl! God bless her, she's so kind and considerate to everyone that made me want to give her a hug. Bella's lucky to have a nice and thoughtful friend like Angela Weber. :]
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
they really are clueless. and angela's so sweet :-D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »