Reviews for Winter Awakening
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
por que buaa fue tan angustiante
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Great one-shot! Simple and beautiful!
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
What a BEAUTIFUL one-shot. It was absolutely perfect, and it made me cry, honestly. Wonderful, truly wonderuful. :) You write Kenshin and Karou perfectly.
erisnx chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This story is really good and you don't exaggerate the way Kenshin proposed. I like it a lot! nice job
Demoness of Evil chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
this is a beautifully written one shot. I know most when dealing with confessions of love take it over board. But yous was a nice and sweet explanation of their love.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw... Now that was really sweet X3

Ari chan
AngelofMist chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
omg that was SOO sweet and i JUST finished watching all of Rurouni Kenshin. YAY KAORU-CHAN!
Lady Callista chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
It starts out a bit wordy and seems slightly awkward at times, but was a very cute story and enjoyable to read. One piece of advice I would offer: adding more adjectives doesn't always improve the story. But overall it was still fun.
Katato2013 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
:) I really liked that chapter! :) Why did you keep calling Kaoru "Kamiya"
SirenAlpha chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh my god. That was so sweet it made me want to cry. really it was good.
BnK chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I liked it. Didn't really understand what the "Kindred spirit" thing meant, I mean I know what it means but in this case not so much, but a really nice one-shot that I could totally see happening in the RK cannon universe.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Beautiful job. Not over the top but you managed to capture their insecurities and their desires.
morning rush chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh that was a very sweet and lovely story. I wish there was snow from where I live, much less a sweet guy embracing me as such. Anyway, (nuff fantasizing) great job!