Reviews for Hogwarts: The Twilighted Version
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
Loving this and soooo wish their was more! It's such a unique story and would be such a shame not to finish it.

By the way, someone posted in the reviews that they would love to beta this story if your interested .. AND you now have over 115 reviews, so please stop pouting & finish this .. please?
darkenedmoon101 chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
I'm soooooo sorry if I sound rude or anything that is not my intention ok but u have reached over 115 reviews soooooooo sorry

Cheers
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
i love this story! i read all of it in one go

please update soon :D
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 13 . 9/8/2010
this was awesome! r u really 12? u write like a pro [but pls add more detail and danger to the voldemort parts and the physical repelling? a little strange!~~~] can u send me a message sometime? i need 2 talk 2 u.
TheMelissaMoody chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
I have never beta'd fics before but i can do yours if you want. It will give me something to do :L

and amazing story so far! Update soon x
Demiaria chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
More. Now.
AvrilSays chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
If you're reading this, hi.

This story sucks. TTLY. BUT I am going to continue it.

So, if you're a beta, pleasepleaseplease send me a PM. I know, I am a bad person. BAD AJ. BAD.

So, anyone willing to help me edit?

...

Okay, so now I feel dumb for reviewing my own story.

Have a nice day.

Goodbye.

-AJ
PyroMidnightAngel chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
GOD, YOU'VE FINALLY PRODUCED A GENIUS!OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE!
jasperwhitlocktexas chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
its brilliaant please write more!

its so cool but please do more on jasper and please-batts eye lashes-put more crime danger and injury in to the story!

its the perfect plot

its perfect brillian and !
Objective chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
This story has potential as a crack-fic...or maybe even changing it back into a serious story...

But please, bring it to a conclusion of some sort.
KritikaEC-1993 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
i LIKE i LIKE i LIKe...this is going to be fun..:D
Hybrid in Disguise chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
I love your story! It's the best twilight/harry potter story i've ever read! And i've read alot!
Cfings753469 chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
WoW I LUV ET I AM HOOKED
Cfings753469 chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
You said Edward was in red and gold dress robes then you said he was in a tuxedo.
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Who was wearing Alice's favourite jacket?

You sort of missed that bit out