Reviews for Becoming Bond
Margaret chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Read this a while back, felt like reading it again, and still loved it! An interesting take on an interesting masterpiece of continuous material.

You should write some other stuff because I want to read more of what you have!
Vashti chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
What a really cool & interesting idea! And so the entire organization changes with time, but Bond is the same, so to speak. I wonder how the bad guys feel about it. Thanks for sharing!
Margaret chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh boy, I genuinely enjoyed this! Seriously, this is a good read. I mean, the intensity was there, and personality was there, it just flowed seamlessly. And I liked how M kept watching Daniel with a certain hint of motherly amusement. Can you write more about this?

Enjoyed and loved this take on the Bond legacy.
Mibbles610 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
It's a very interesting take on the stories and I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Nice!
Ash-Varnei chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Interesting. I like the brain-washing twist. great job
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was kinda cool.
hippysheep chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
that was pretty good..i love the bond classics...haven't come to grips with the daniel's hype still..
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I love it! Always wondered why they look different. lol

Anyway, I like how you wove together the real and fictional bits.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Good story, keep it up.
Donald chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love the idea of all the Bond actors actually being the real Bond...making James Bond a real life person in the form of these 6 guys making Bond a real person living for over 4 decades. Nice job.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
A great story. Very good.
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Very imaginative and very intrigue on how you mix all of the Bonds together.

Excellent.
xxdevil9xx chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Ok, I love this. Like seriously, it's great. The writing is fantastic and I love the concept, makes me want to write a fic like it C:

It would be great if you continued it. Maybe have Bond have dreams of this strange past that he doesn't remember.

Again, love it!
Merqurius chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was very good! I absolutely love it! Great job.