Reviews for Alone Time
animefreaketernally chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
AWWW! That is adorable!
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Good job on this one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I saw the pairing and i was like -Whaaaaaat?- buuut this was surprisingly good! Its proof of a good wrighter when you can change an unexpected crack pairing into somthing amazing!
Rotaro chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is awesome XD I love everything in it! You have ignited the small spark that was my love for this pairing and made it a whole fire 3 That's how good this was.
Rotaro chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Elliac Sivad chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 'Then again, how does one become ready for a cock up their ass?'...! ...Oh shit... what's the number for the hostpital? -_-;
XxSoulNoteWriterxX chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
AWWIEE :3 I loved it!
Ukiuki123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
ahh smut. the satisfaction that every person needs at some point, and luckily i found the perfect story for just that.

honestly, i am in love with this pairing and even though some parts have fluff, the fluff is just so...realistic. i can imagine it happening so the fluff isn't too out there.

as for the story itself, it was amazing. i simply afore it. god job :D 3
Tengaku chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hi! I speak very badly English, but I am French. And I have to notice that French Fandom of Soul Eater was very empty. As I have a lot to like your fic, I wanted to know if I could translate her. Naturally I to credit you. I can ? Good continuation:D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You just gave me my smut fix. I have been soo~ smut deprived! Thank you! .
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
very cute. :D it seems Kid wont be drinking his tea any time soon. XD
Kiari chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh man, that dirty talk was hot. I loved Kids reluctance and how he finally gave in. *massive nosebleed* The fluff at the end made me happy too, I feel all warm and fuzzy.
slash fangirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Great work! I love this pairing, is it all right if I make a request?

Pairing: Black Star/Death the Kid

Basic Plot Line: Kid wakes up from a one night stand, which turns out to be Black Star. He freaks out, and completly ignores Black Star, who is determined to enter arelationship with him. With some suport from his friends, Black Star eventualy succeeds.

Prefered length: Any lengh will do, though I prefer fanfictions which are quite long.

It would be great if you could do this, but it's alright if you don't want to. :)
JuustSmile chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
This wasn't a second chapter.

/shot
JuustSmile chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awww~ So cute *o* Thank goodness for a second chapter!