Reviews for In Defence of the Tamer
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/31
A brawl between Tsume and Hiashi? Well, that's a new one. Oh Iruka, if only you knew how much people cared about you...

Well. He may not be a clan member now that he's an adult, but nothing keeps the Inuzuka ladies from trying to mate him into it. I'm sure such a handsome young man could easily find a wife in such a united clan
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 8/29
ROFLMAO! the "nail him again" part XDDDDDDDDDDD
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
It's great I love it
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
*cackle* That was great, thanks!
alusandrea chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I wish I could cheer Tsume on, too. Hiashi is such a meanie. When he insulted the Inuzuka I knew it was on.
ElementKitsune chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I loved this.
One of the best scenes from Not Over Til The Paperwork's In.
Go Tsume!
Iruka's one of my favourites, so I enjoyed it when everybody cheered for Tsume.
missKO chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Lol my favorite part was when she hit him. Could you not see him saying you hit me with that dumbstruck look on his face haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was awesome and I would have liked to see it continued. :)
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That was hilarious. I loved the part with the ANBU at the end, especially:
"No." The squad leader's voice was cool, decisive. "Not unless we're ordered to." And then she blew it, her voice rising in excitement. "Yes! Come on, Tsume, nail him again!"

I also really liked Tsume's thinking of Iruka as part of the clan, and Kiba's certainty that he would turn up. Very well written.
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
"Yes! Come on, Tsume, nail him again!" BEST. LINE. aah, gotta love the ANBU
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Lol, great little one-shot. I could totally see Tsume doing just that! XD
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LOL! The ending made me burst out laughing. Some squad leader xD Though I have to say I completely agree with her. GO TSUME! I like how everyone was cheering on for Tsume and not for Hiashi. It only makes sense though P Iruka is awesome.

I liked the little flashback part. 16 year old Iruka tutoring Kiba. Must have been hell going through the area with nin-dogs left and right. Heck, I love dogs but even I think I'll be afraid.

If Iruka tutoring a kid-Kiba wasn't cute enough, the fact that Tsume and her whole clan wanting to adopt Iruka made me squeal xD Yay, everyone will be a big happy family~ It makes me happy to know how well liked Iruka really is!

Haha, I remember reading about 'Inuzuka-san and Hyuuga-san' fighting back in the original story. Initially I thought, for some reason, that it was Tsume and Hiashi. Probably becaose of the -san endings. Then when Tsunade said Kiba and Neji, I thought "Oh, right, the kids could be fighting too." Then I read the next line and burst out laughing. Apparently, I was initially correct xP Ahh, fun stuff. It's great to see you expand on the idea though )

Nice work! It was a fun read hehehe. Tsume's awesome!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh yeah, go Tsume!

Jerky Hyuuga. Good characterizations. :)
Dinesha chapter 1 . 10/4/2009 know i can really see the inuzukas taking in iruka...and lmao at the anbu...too funny...
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Sweet. Any time Hiashi gets the smack down laid on him I'm all for it. You should convince WhyMustIWrite to include more of Tsume/the Inuzuka in the 'Sharpening Iron'.