Reviews for Out Of Time
McRaider chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Don't suppose you have the ending somewhere cause this is stellar.
Zelda Ray chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Kafira-chan chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I love it!
hisokauzumaki chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Oh, cliffhanger. Please update soon.
USA-Fanatic chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
This is a really good story! It's intense and exciting, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
X-INACTIVE chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
OMG I HAVE TO KNOW!

~Thomas~
The Watcher4 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Any chance on seeing the end of this one? I hate to see a good work go unfinished!
killerpuppy chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
I love this story is really good! I got so worried for Jack thinking they weren't gonna make it in time, please update soon! I must know if Jack lives and what happens between him and Nathan
Cora chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
I know its been like 2 years since this has been updated but i hope more will be added soon, only like 1 more chapter needs to be added to finish it. Please update!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
I just found this story, wonderful please finish I need to know what you have in store
Biotechx chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Oohhh, this needs to be updated. It's so well written and I loved all the parts! Please, update!
lerabird chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
God! I just read this entire story in one sitting and totally fell in love! There's a lot of Nathan/Jack fanfiction out there, but so far this is one of the VERY BEST I've ever read! I'm so excited to read more!

I have to say, I'm especially happy that Zoe's pov was included. In most of the Jack-is-in-trouble stories the focus remains on the guys, but there's no way they wouldn't leave Zoe totally out of the loop, so I'm really glad you're including it. (also, Lucas is just adorable!)

I can't wait for the next chapter!
mrs winny chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
This is an excellent story, well thought out, I am looking foward to finding out if they make it, please continue soon.
animaluvr123 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
ema neslaf chapter 8 . 9/6/2009