Reviews for Georgiana's Voice
jb23238 chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
I like angst. (I grab my box of tissues and watch Stella Dallas every time it is shown on TCM.) Though the "angst level" is quite low in this book, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really felt as though I was seeing D&E through Georgiana's eyes. Well written, kept my interest all the way through. Thank you for a lovely read!
Queen Mum chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
Breathtakingly, heartbreakingly lovely. I am so happy that I found this! Your writing is inspirational!
EngLitLover chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
Wonderful story, love the way you canon compliant but added little twists in the story.
EngLitLover chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
Aunt Cat was really funny. Hope Georgiana gets even with Darcy for his letter.
EngLitLover chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
What a wonderful chapter, it has put a rather unique twist to the whole story.
EngLitLover chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
Always felt Darcy would've been a better man if he'd listened to his sister. And your story lays out the details. Wonderful!
EngLitLover chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
Really intense chapter, Georgiana as a catalyst for Darcy to change.
EngLitLover chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
Very nice explanation of Georgiana- Wickham interaction.
EngLitLover chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Georgiana with bonnet obsession, love your style.
lbeason chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
SagaDevotee chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
delightful story.
HarnGin chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
I truly enjoyed reading this story. I was delightful to read the events through Georgiana's eyes. Thank you for sharing it with us.
coldweathergal chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
This is going to sound stupid, but I'd never considered before that Darcy may himself have felt betrayed at the elopement. Makes me see it differently. Thanks!
nanciellen chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
What a wonderful story. It parallels the original P & P story line so very well. I enjoyed the excellent writing immensely. Thank you.
jpasdk chapter 1 . 11/17/2014