Reviews for développé
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
D'aaawwww
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I've never known dat d words lyk idiot or moron can also be mean sweetheart or darling...i guess it depends how desw words are uttered lovingly
ChipsPlease chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh, this is just one of those awesome fics that gives me all the warmfuzzies inside. However, not only is it very cute but it also manages to keep the characters in character as well as to keep the tone of the show - which is at times bittersweet. So really this is just an incredible fic!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
maybe-moonbeams chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Dear God, this was beautiful.

The story flowed with such poetic grace and charm, I thought that it seemed like your very words coming together formed a ballet that defied its destiny to be tragic.

If any of that even made sense.

Anywho, your story was very lovely, and I enjoyed it to the fullest. (;

Thanks for writing it and making me smile smile smile !
Waifine chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was absolutely beautiful! Wow. The way you trickled it into a wholesome and happy ending was wonderful and heartwarming. I loved your last description of them, when they're standing in his door way, and are now just a little older. The differences and similarities were striking.

This story just made my heart glow.
Mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Very very sweet; I like the way you broke up the story into sections.
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was very sweet and I really liked the style. Very well done :)
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is really charming. I loved the way you articulated this idea the first time: "Soon, she realizes that from him, moron really means sweetheart." But then you came back to it in the last one with this: “Moron (sweetheart). We can get some regular clothes for you later” and it became beautiful beyond words.

But IV was my absolute favorite. That was just so achingly, heartbreakingly beautiful (and would make a perfect little self-contained drabble by itself-I know they all would, but that one in particular just sums up so precisely and perfectly the end of the anime). This line just left me speechless: "(Drosselmeyer would like this, he thinks, because it’s only once in forever that a heart like his breaks and mends and breaks again.)"

And lastly, one typo: "where Uzura played with her and make her quack"-should probably me "made."
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
-has kawaii fit- So cute...cupcakes for you! Love Fakir/Ahiru!
tutufan1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was so sweet and so in character. Great job.
Clawdia chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Augh.

So sweet, and so in character, too. I loved every word, and I wish more than anything something along the lines written here was incorporated into the actual ending of Princess Tutu. Really, very lovely. Ahiru/Fakir forever.
Kiwi Curry chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ahh... that was absolutely adorable.

Your choice of words were fantastic - they flowed together so easily.

And of course you can never get too much Fakiru. ;D

Most definately a fave.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was really cute. I love your writing style too. I'm all for blatant Fakiru shipping. There should be more in my opinion.
PicturedArtist chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That...was freaking adorable. I've never read a Princess Tutu story before but I watched the series. My friend just shoved the link unto me and I loved it. It was so pretty. Give yourself a hug because you rule