Reviews for One Moment
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 3/18
Very sweet!
slenderpanda597 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Aw you write them both so wonderfully! Please write more mmad fics!
miss ellinor chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Sweet...
JustFishy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! So wonderful!
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I live your powers of description, particularly regarding the shadows on his face, and the wordplay :)
webby chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very cute and fluffy. :) Get back to Arizona for Christmas.
Cymrugal chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This is exquisitely good. I can picture it happening just this way, both the beginnings of their love and the morning years later.

I think my favorite bit was the description of the suddenness of the onset of her deeper feelings for Albus

"The love she felt happened in all but a second...What she was feeling had something to do with love, but that was hardly the word. Admiration, perhaps, held the best description; she admired him on such a painful level that she could not even voice it."

'Painful level'-BTDT!-you've got that sudden world-shifting moment described absolutely perfectly.
MMADfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Lovely. I really enjoyed this look at Albus & Minerva's first kiss & the beginning of their relationship, and I loved the perspective it was shown from, after they had been happily together for years.

Have a good holiday!
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh he is so cute! Albus our little gentleman. Thanks for this wonderful fluffy story about my favourite couple. Minerva and Albus are perfect for each other. I really love their playful side. So thanks again and merry christmas, yours tabby-fanny
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This was rather fluffy and cute. Well done.
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh, this was lovely. In just a few words, you've captured them; both in character, and in the romance. Please tell there is more of the story, as in "many moments"?
tabbykitten1945 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Good effort, now we need more from you. I've read some of your other stuff too and I'm more than interested in seeing some new stuff up there, so come get on with it and keep us all happy bunnies.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This was a fantastic story and I thoroughly enjoyed the way you wrote Albus and Minerva. The playfulness and the descriptions you used were perfect and it's a scene in time that I can honestly see happening between them. That's the best sort of story, when it feels like we're peering into a private moment between them. You managed to caputre that feeling and so much more.

Great job!

Ang from Hogwarts Duo

Happy Holidays!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Thank you very much for this sweet story!

It was in character and still 100 % romance ... - and that's not an easy thing to do ...

God bless you!

Thara

P.S. Happy Holidays to you, too!
assassinatorgirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was absolutely adorable! Thanks for the early christmas present :) I just wanna wrap this up and put it in my stocking :D