Reviews for The End
sweetnothingshappen chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Love it! Heartbreaking ending but i really think the letter would be more dramatic- maybe about her prime more?

Her death would have been simple if she had committed suicide- after all how messy would a gun be? Not very ladylike. Definite alternative ending!
Marshmallows rock chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Just finished watching the end of the film and I really do think she would have done something similar - it seemed that teaching was what she lived for and I doubt she could live without it.

I thought it was perfectly in character, especially how she would have left Mr Lowther and Sandy out of the letters. Very sad but realy well done and could easily be a scene added on to the end of the film
StarTrekFan83 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was super sad, but it was well written. Though, I could not actually imagine Jean doing this to herself, you made it realistic enough to be believable. Good job.
Twonk chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Yes... I always imagined that Mis Brodie would commit suicide after Sandy 'betrayed' her. I think that writing a letter to Monica and Jenny is really quite harsh. They gave everything to that teacher, and now they have to mourn her death as well? Really thoughtless. (Her character exactly)

Very well written, you have portrayed Miss Brodie's character perfectly. One thing though- I think her letter was slightly under dramatic. Kinowing Miss Brodie it would have been more... do you get what I mean?

Poor Lloyd.

And I bet she did care for Mr Lowther really. He was so sweet.