Reviews for Everything
Aaaaaaw.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Awwww... I'm bursting with giggles! This is so cute! :3
purplepam chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
WoW! I loved it! Is Rukia a foreigner? I loved your hints about ichiruki! Great job!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was very lovely. However, as I read I couldn't help but wonder where Chad had run off to, since he's Ichigo's best friend. And Keigo and Mizuiro too, for that matter.

Granted, I haven't read the rest of the series so perhaps that was answered elsewhere, but yeah lol

Good piece.
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I think my squeal just shattered eardrums. So cute! I love IshiHime, it's so sweet!
thayet9 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
So sweet, well written, comforting heartbreaking and comforting again. If it was food it would be perfectly seasoned. It made me feel light and happy and now that it is over I want to read my favorite parts once or twice or three times more so I can feel that way again. You expanded on their personalities without any oocness and every little thing that happened to them made me want to cry or laugh or jump around nervously wondering if everything would work out despite the outcome being fairly obvios. half the pairings I dont normally support but your writing made me babble over them like a fan girl on steroids, getting dizzy on giddiness. I liked that it was not just about physical attraction but you did not neglect that either. I love love love this story, it is amazing and I can only hope I will be able to give you a good critique someday.

Thank you for sharing your talent~Thayet
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Astounding!

This was beautiful in every sense of the word! You portrayed uryu and orihime's evolving feelings in a space of just a oneshot as well (even better) as a full-on multichapter fic! The story was interesting and had perfect pacing; it was never boring...just so cute! Plus the IchiRuki parts were so lovely and well-written, as well as the other characters in the story.

All in all; a wonderful story- Loved it!:D
wolfsbane92 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
While reviewing the first thing that's coming to mind is ARASHIIIIIII! XD "Love so sweet" is a good song for this story, I think. :) Ah, it was great, full of drama and love and fluff. :3 Poor Uryuu-kun, but he did get what he wanted in the end, so it's all good. :)
coconut13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH

I don't really like Ichigo/Rukia, but the payoff is usually Uryu/Orihime, which I loooooooove 3333333333

You did a fantastic job, the bolero really is perfect for Uryu and Orihime!
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
WHOA.

This has to be one of the top ten best fanfictions I've ever read. (And I must have read hundreds and hundreds of them.) I love your writing. The Ishida-Orihime interactions in here were so beautiful and so, well, THEM. I think you portrayed everyone pretty well, and this was a marvelous read. :)

Great work! Must add you to my favorite authors now...
A Mistake chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Poignant; the whole story felt like it was a set up for tragedy from the very beginning, and only in the very end it changed which makes it even more wondrous. I'm a sucker for anyone who could write in the bittersweet bites in a relationship. It takes skill to makes sure no one is sulking too much to fall into angst, and to show enough glimmer of what he could have had if he stayed for the reader to understand why is it that makes the character keeps hoping-Just the way Ishida did.

Phew, that was a mouthful. Sorry if the sentence gets a bit winding. It's just not often that anyone could properly capture in writing the _look_ that Uryuu gives to Orihime. I'm glad you could do them justice :)
Cee Head chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Thank you so much for writing this. No wait, thank you so much for writing this entire series. It's fantastic to see an author who has so much insight to the characters. You seem to channel their personalities amazingly (and I'm not just talking about this one story, I'm talking about). I love that you pick particular dances that match each pairing. The research that you've put into this series is evident, and for that you have my utmost respect.

Ahaha. I sound so formal. Actually, all I want to do after reading this was collapse into a giggling fan-girl heap. Thank you for this! :D
Raikiba chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Gwah~! I don't know what to compliment first! The good writing or the great fangirl fluff~!

Seriously, it's so hard finding very well-written IshiHime fics, especially long ones like these. And despite the relative lengthiness, it still leaves the reader begging for more. Oh, how I wish this would really happen.

And I praise your ending. Thank God it's not anticlimactic
Drink for Thought chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
It's lovely, and so perfectly natural! Definitely one of the best IshiHime's I have ever read.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Cute! I wish this would happen in the actual thingie.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »