Reviews for Burying Sephiroth
Sephiroth 200 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Please continue!
S chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
So cooool!

Thanks for thus far. You did a great job
S chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Yessssssss another dream. Loved it all!
S chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I hope Reeve is paying for the doctor sheesh !

Great talk, great set up for the story, overall YAY can't wait to read more.
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
awesome story...i like it
Nethiel Nessime chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I read "Extremities" and I read this and I say: It deserves to be finished! You write fabulously well, and your idea is very interesting. Also you stay very true to the characters, or at least that's the feeling I'm getting from the story. Don't take this as me pushing you to write, but I just want to say that I'd really like to see it finished. If only for the enjoyment of reading some high-quality SephirothxTifa :)
Midnight Marquis chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Love it! The plot, the depiction of the characters, everything! Keep up the good work!

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter,

Midnight Marquis
Destination-Zero chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Oh so you are doing a sequel!

It's interesting how you inserted Genesis and co. as being reincarnated. That and the whole aspect of the "kids" showing different behaviors as they get closer to Nibelheim was interesting also.

I can't wait to see how this will play out, especially now that the tension is building till they meet!

great story!
Winfred T. Sledge chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
I love your story. It seems so...elicit yet tactful that I'm amazed. You're really amazing at this. I hope to see more of your work in the near future. _
TheParadoxFox chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
No. Please dont leave it there. PLEASE.

I happened to have curiosity moment and wondered if anything could happen between Sephiroth and Tifa. I was hoping for a crack pairing at best but I found THIS.

I can't express enough how much I love usual pairings that just work. And this, so very much, does work.

I think my faveriote twist in this chapter (which, by far so far is my favorite.) Is, how they are both experiencing fear, at the same time for different reasons.

And I love how you've made genesis and group re-encarnated. This will tickle me for weeks. I thought it was a bit weird at first and then it clicked and turned into pure awesomeness. Teehee, we all knew genesis was a girl. :D Everything just fits so well! I'd make you a cake if I could somehow put it through the internet.

I know you promised to keep going, but hopefully if you are having trouble I hope my reveiw brings as much joy as your writing has to me. (For heaven knows I don't reveiw often -blush-)

Thanks so much and I hope to see more in the future!

Lt-Wolf~
akai-sunset chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
interesting start for what seems to be a long fic! I find it funny that two of the Soldier boys were reborn as girls XD anyways, seems like you're setting up a lot so I hope you update soon, looking forward to more~
apple trees chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
:P niCE 3

D
SageofAges729 chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Very interesting. I really hope for more soon. Keep up the great work!
BajanDiva chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Oh my gosh you did write a sequel! I'm so glad I decided to check your profile. This is AWESOME! I can't wait for your update to see what happens next!
Orrunan chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Sephiroth/Tifa has never been by cup of coffee and likely never will be so the fact you made me rather like this says a lot of your skills. The scene with the terapeut was my favourite, you made it very realistic. Just proceed a little slower in the future, give things and feelings more time to evolve, and you will be great.