Reviews for Technological Ninja Naruto Uzumaki
CrystallineX chapter 15 . 3/17
Oh no! Sica is...what do you call this, falling sick? Being corrupted?
...anyway, Sica's in trouble!
ㅠㅜ This is among the best Naruto crossovers I've read, thank you so much for writing it!
Looking forward to the next update!
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 3/11
They're bloodlines for sure
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 15 . 3/10
oi, what happened to this fic? It was so interesting Plz come back.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 12 . 2/19
HAHAHA I love how you handled Danzo!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 2/19
Seriously?
So much enthusiasm killed when Naruto was revealed to Kakashi and "Madara"
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 7 . 2/19
Was really interested in how you saved the Uchiha clan. No one ever does that.
Then you killed them.
1 step forward 20 steps back. *Sigh*
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 2/18
Eh. I really liked how limited Naruto was hiding in the village. This family friend plot twist sounds really lame to me. I'll keep reading incase it turns out ok but my hopes aren't too high.
jeremy legend chapter 15 . 2/15
Please Please update this story it's one of the best I have read so far. It in my top 1.
Keegs89 chapter 15 . 1/2
Great story. It has been over a year since you updated please update because it is a great story
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Ch 15 , Brand new version of story for me Well done . That is very good . Siva needs better memory space of the type of the Yin space time dimension in the best case . The Hidden Clone of the Parent is awaken. Update please.
Luna Silveria chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
Loving this story very much! Hope you update!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
super
biohazzard777 chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
this story is great hope this continues.
mckertis chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Ah, you fell to be one of THOSE authors. The ones whose notes and personal messages take more space than the actual fucking story.
mckertis chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
While i do enjoy the story, what interests me, is that in no fic ever was it explored where did the Minato's property went. Surely Fourth Hokage wasnt pauper and didnt sleep in a ditch ?
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »