Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Hollow Bastion Revelations
knguy2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Is there by any chance Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart appearing in this work?How about Reno or Sephiroth?These are only two questions,if i want to ask more then just upload the rest!
knguy2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
You know if you don't upload soon,I'll go mad!I wanna read the entire story you have based is there by any chance you can finish Chronicles of the Heart first and then Hollow Bastion Revelations?You are far behind the anime and manga, you you write faster and at least think faster?So is Namine and Roxas appearing in this?But it seems like a NO,I mean come on Sora is created to get those Heart Fragments without logic or reason and also Sora is just a copy only a body is created from the original and Kairi hah both her heart and soul from the original as I'm correct,then just upload the entire fanfic to see if my hypothesis is if i'm right,but please upload please please PLEASE!
knguy2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
You are doing the Celes/Castle Oblivion arc,are you?Is Riku a twin?I mean Riku is playing the Fai D. Flourite meaning that he must be a twin?Oh yeah. his twin is the real Riku right you know the one that is playing the real Fai while the Riku we have here is the one that uses the name of his twin?Riku have two curses on him doesn't he?hyuu,please do the celes arc!
knguy2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
sorry again,but is Hollow bastion destiny islands's past? I mean if Kairi left her fragment there which she will at Hollow bastion then that is the power that xemnas is sorry if i spoil it ,but could you write faster ,i wanna read!Leon is gonna travel with them ,i'm correct?oh no moe smileys going around in theses new upcoming chapters of is recording it all isn't he?If queen minnie and lady daisy read it then they'll be shocked at such events dark ones.I wanna read these dark chaps already!No more smiles are going around this story despite the cheer of kairi's fragment returning in the beginning.
knguy2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Sorry,it's upload no uploud *blushes in embarrassment*,but please write the last 2 parts of this dark story.I wanna see the battle and to learn the ,is Vincent gonna give some of his demon blood to Riku?Um sorry if I'm right,but I wanna finish this story the whole story including the Celes/Castle Oblivion if you read TRC manga than you see and also the Nihon/Disney Castle about the Clow country/Destiny Islands arc that appears later on the TRC manga?Will you write that too?Read the manga of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles on One Manga and you'll see what I mean about these new OVAs in Tsubasa is only about the Nihon arc so that doesn't make sense to us readers to what is happening and about Riku's slight mentioning in chapter 2 about Maleficent in Chronicles of the Heart.I wanna learn what this Sora gave Arthur watching in the background like Watanuki did in both the anime and manga?Did this Sora gave up his "time" and "freedom"?Is this Sora the son to the Sora and Kairi of the original game of KH?O the suspense and questions are still Arthur is the 'other' of this Sora ,not the Sora that been searching for those memory fragments, then oh I'm not going to spoil it ,but you do choose your characters !I know that I am very much informative about Tsubasa to know what is going to happen lare goodness this gotta be my longest review update soon. I wanna read!I'm obsessed with this story!
knguy2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i know who is in that crystal!but it's just a guess anyway. mind if you uploud part 2 of Hollow bastion revelations.I wanna see the climax especially the part of shocking soon.
Echo the Ethereal Swordmaster chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Argh! too suspenceful! I need to know!

Tokyo Revelation made me sad, ever since Syaoran is actually . . . (cries)

Man, I need to know what happen!
water blue panda chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
What oh what can it be! I always love each and every one of your KH chapters, and I know that you will make each chapter better. I await the next chapter for Chronicles of the Heart!