Reviews for The Princess and the Pea, the real story
wow
the dude chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
nice job
gigglemeister chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Oh! I totally love it! This is the best fairy tale ever!
maxy-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Aww... Se-weet! _ I loved it! Whew, a lot of kissing!

I once pictured Kenshin in my mind as a pypsy, and he looked CUTE _

-looks at Kenji- 'For a kiss I would..' _~
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I read this story once before and shame on me for not reviewing. I think it is charming.
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
E~ How adorable! I can't believe I had never read this. _ Good stuff. I've never actually read the original "Princess and the Pea" story, but I've heard of it. Even if I did read it, though, I think I'd still like your version better. X3
Kyone chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Hmm...and now we know...Kenshin and Kaoru's love life. *sigh* I wish I could write better like you...
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
That was a fun story. It had a happy feeling to it and best of all, it does have some ties to the main storyline. Cute! I especially loved that Sanosuke is a prince (even if he is a ruffian) Oi. O.O
Ro-Chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Grinning like a fool that in did I am. This is very cute and just so... so... funny! Kenji kawii ne! ::gropes the young Himura::
SAGE25 chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Bwahahaha! *help, can't breathe* Omigawd that was fun! Prince Sano what a shocker! *SAGE laughs buckets of tears*
Melpomene melancholica chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Wai! I'm sneaking in the school computer lab and I'm grinning like a fool. (hope noone noticed ; ) Anyway, loved the fic! Hee hee...
Colleen chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Ah, for a kiss from Kenshin (dreamy look on face). Oops (blush) this is so sweet and such a nice take on this fairytale. It also reminded me of those fairytales (whose titles I can no longer remember) where the maid changed places with the princess. Usually for evil purposes but this is so much better with everyone ending up with the one they love. I also loved how this ended up being a story told by Kenji to his friends. It so nicely tied it back into the series.
korichan chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Awwww! KAWAII!
Kats chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
For a tweet I would run your foot race!
jessielp chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
that was really cute! please write some more fairy tale parodies, this one was great.