Reviews for Not all Wounds are Healed by Time
VlastaChaos chapter 42 . 5/4
This was a really good story, you're really talented :)
Keep writing!
anyeshabaner chapter 42 . 9/21/2017
wow i love this story cant wait for a sequel.. will it have lemons?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2017
hE HKEEPS CASUALLY KISSIGN HRE FACE AND I JUST
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2017
Carlisle: *casually and regularly kisses her on the forehead*
me: *flips out*
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
"Jacob had tried to convince her to let go of Edward and be with him, but she'd refused" oh THERE he is...
dammit Jacob. your love life's not really the priority right now...
at least if he's not gonna be in this story it's because it's probably best they do get space, for the while (instead of heading into canon triangle drama disaster)

also, Carlisle having to watch out contacting Bella because of Edward... ahh. really gives you chills when you realize how overpowering Edward can be, what with his perpetual mind-reading.

Carlisle and Esme's moment of closure was bittersweet, but needed to happen. i think i like how it was dealt with
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
also i'm considerably sad that you didn't take advantage of the Bella-becoming-a-mechanic thing to bring in Jacob (honestly it's weird how he wasn't even mENTIONED... Depressed Girl needs more Supportive Best Friends)

but alas,
we do know Bella is crappy at maintaining her mortal relationships (smfh, Bella...)
semi-conflicted chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
yeah, okay, the POVs being all over the place irks me beyond expression, and now it just seems evident it probably won't/didn't stop any time soon.

don't get me wrong, i know this fic's like 8 years old- so i forgive

and you bet your ass i'm still giong to read all 42/42 of it.

this story's sooo fuckin cute

what the damn
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2017
this story is fairly interesting so far but the fact that Carlisle's pov was suddenly written from first-person instead of third-person, as it's been for the last three chapters, was kind of... jarring and uncomfortable for me. however, as i said, the story is interesting and besides this sudden setback, i'm genuinely excited and still enjoy the writing style enough to keep on reading.
Rose chapter 42 . 5/4/2017
Cute Story!
Kurojistou chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
So I'm tryin out this new pairing..and your words are pulling me closer..to becoming.. a fan
angelaroberts202 chapter 42 . 4/2/2017
I'm so in love with this story! Perfect pace for me and its so different than other bellisle stories. I've got my fingers crossed for a sequel
angelaroberts202 chapter 37 . 4/2/2017
Finally! I've been waiting for this!
angelaroberts202 chapter 28 . 4/2/2017
I love Angela and Ben! I can't wait for Edward to come back lol
angelaroberts202 chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
Argh! I love you more. Impossible. That is killing my single heart!
angelaroberts202 chapter 15 . 4/2/2017